Craft Cafe

EDDES
I am going to Put Together my very Own........
by EDDES
January 20, 2013 at 12:18 PM

breakfastHas anyone ever done a scrap book from scrap papers or with stock paper or with craft paper????

This is a Craft that I have been putting off for about one year already because life gets in the way sometimes!!!!chocolate

I want to use good strong thick Craft Paper that is easily found in any Craft Store or the 99cents stores have it too....because it is durable and easier to work with and it will be great once I put it together; I will try to post my craft even though I have been having some trouble posting some stuff.

I am organizing and Designing my very own Scrap Book complete with pictures of my Abe whom is going to be now just six years old in the Month of February. I want to add all family pictures and the latest pictures of Abe at this age now.lollipopI want to add captions to the bottom of each picture and make it look cute and funny and inviting.

Replies

• Rust.n.Gears
    January 20, 2013 at 12:52 PM
    It's a great craft. I have done dozens of albums.
  • eFreak23
    January 20, 2013 at 1:22 PM

I have been making albums for over 20 years.  It is much fun!

• melliburger
    January 20, 2013 at 2:49 PM

:) Can't wait to see pics!

• babynurse454
    January 20, 2013 at 3:40 PM
    Yes i have done this. I teach paper crafting at our local Joanns store, I do it as a hobby. I also have a craft room in my home where i have friends come over and craft. I love scrapbooking, I LOVE just about any crafts. Have Fun
  • EDDES
    by EDDES
    January 20, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Thanks ladies....I am going to start my craft this week i will try to post it asap but right now I gonna get to crafting....asap.....then I will try to post it in here.scrapbooking 

• Alwaysmotivated
    January 21, 2013 at 7:15 AM

I can tell you are excited, can't wait to see pics..

• EDDES
    by EDDES
    January 21, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Something about making your own stuff that is exciting.....a feeling of accomplishment and you will have made it your own way and customized something exactly.little flower

• Alwaysmotivated
    January 21, 2013 at 12:22 PM

I know, I get the same way when I attempt any project.. big smile mini

Quoting EDDES:

Something about making your own stuff that is exciting.....a feeling of accomplishment and you will have made it your own way and customized something exactly.little flower

• RutterMama
    Tia
    January 21, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I never got into it.

Craft Cafe