Craft Cafe

Featured Posts
The_Monster_Mom
Happy Humpday! How goes? Getting crafty today?
January 16, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Happy Wednesday! What are you up to today? Working? Cleaning? Errands? Anything fun?

Do you plan to craft today? What a making?

If you have a shop, how has this yea been for you so far? :)

Replies

• The_Monster_Mom
    January 16, 2013 at 8:54 AM
    Today I host the Storenvy users community chat at 12cst on Twitter! If you have a Storenvy shop and want to jump in to talk, log in to tweetchat.com/room/SEchat and jump right in to the convo! The way it works is I have 10 questions I ask and Storenvy members respond back and discuss. ;) it's fun! And a great way to network and grow awareness about your shop.

I will also be hitting up a fabric store I found that is a thrift store for FABRIC!!!! It is amazing!!!!!!!! I am going to do some shopping and I am so excited! I haven't been shopping for supplies yet this year, just working off my stash (and I still have 9 bags of fabric to go through) but I went to this shop on Monday and they have some great fabrics for epic prices! It is an awesome way for Lu and Ed to expand as an ecofriendly business! :)

After those two things I will be sewing new Mon-stors today! Woot woot! I want to list 5 more big one before I start on the small ones. I should be getting my stock of bows from The Mollie Shop on Storenvy so I can send off an order TO a Storenvy employee!!! Woot!
  • momof3inTN
    January 16, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I am hoping my littlest munchkin will have popped out that tooth that's been bugging him. He turns a year old a week from tomorrow (NO! They grow up too fast!). Extracurricular activities from 3:00-6:30 tonight. I'm hoping to hit the store for more yarn while the kiddos are busy. Then back home to rush through dinner, baths and getting the kids to bed. Wednesday afternoons/evenings are so crazy busy. I hope I can get a few hats made at various points today so I have a supply to work with but that depends on how clingy little Gideon is. :-)

• mariesmama
    January 16, 2013 at 9:58 AM

cleaning after we've all been sick since friday, the kitchen is a wreck im waiting till hubby wakes up to vaccuumethen i wanna apply at pizzahut

• rmgriffberg
    January 16, 2013 at 11:55 AM
    Today i had to go to dr. Found inhave a bad cold that is turning into bronchitis so dr. Gave antibiotics to try to get rid of it before it gets worse. Im 35 weeks so i feel like crap
  • MissElissa21
    January 16, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I am so not getting crafty today. I am trying to catch up on some housework that I haven't been able to do since I have been sick. I finally figured out the chevron in crochet, so I will be working on that some more when I get Emma from school, but that's about it. 

• designstar
    January 16, 2013 at 12:30 PM

More Lockets for me!

• AriannasMommy84
    January 16, 2013 at 12:47 PM

trying to get through row one of granny's blanket. I'm almost to row 2 and I'm bored already. *sigh*

• christydwiggins
    January 16, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I've been helping my friend with her shop ideas today and getting everything together so she can have a game plan. Now I'm starting to add some ready to ship items to the shop that will be on sale + free shipping. Other then that I'm not sure if I'm going to get crafting done today. I got to get these items I have made up out of here before we move. 

• boxergirl86
    January 16, 2013 at 1:16 PM

I am trying to get as much housework done so I can make some jewelry, I just got some new supplies in the mail!!! I am also trying to catch up on CM I have been busy with family and health issues but I am finally back :) And am researching business permits/licenses for hubby, we want to start a landscaping business this year :)

• Anryan
    by Anryan
    January 16, 2013 at 1:36 PM

chilling cause i am sick and working on a fox scarf :O). Eventually he will have ears, legs and a tail as well lol

Craft Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts