Craft Cafe

The_Monster_Mom
Happy Humpday! How goes? Getting crafty today?
January 16, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Happy Wednesday! What are you up to today? Working? Cleaning? Errands? Anything fun?

Do you plan to craft today? What a making?

If you have a shop, how has this yea been for you so far? :)

Replies

• The_Monster_Mom
    January 16, 2013 at 8:54 AM
    Today I host the Storenvy users community chat at 12cst on Twitter! If you have a Storenvy shop and want to jump in to talk, log in to tweetchat.com/room/SEchat and jump right in to the convo! The way it works is I have 10 questions I ask and Storenvy members respond back and discuss. ;) it's fun! And a great way to network and grow awareness about your shop.

I will also be hitting up a fabric store I found that is a thrift store for FABRIC!!!! It is amazing!!!!!!!! I am going to do some shopping and I am so excited! I haven't been shopping for supplies yet this year, just working off my stash (and I still have 9 bags of fabric to go through) but I went to this shop on Monday and they have some great fabrics for epic prices! It is an awesome way for Lu and Ed to expand as an ecofriendly business! :)

After those two things I will be sewing new Mon-stors today! Woot woot! I want to list 5 more big one before I start on the small ones. I should be getting my stock of bows from The Mollie Shop on Storenvy so I can send off an order TO a Storenvy employee!!! Woot!
  • momof3inTN
    January 16, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I am hoping my littlest munchkin will have popped out that tooth that's been bugging him. He turns a year old a week from tomorrow (NO! They grow up too fast!). Extracurricular activities from 3:00-6:30 tonight. I'm hoping to hit the store for more yarn while the kiddos are busy. Then back home to rush through dinner, baths and getting the kids to bed. Wednesday afternoons/evenings are so crazy busy. I hope I can get a few hats made at various points today so I have a supply to work with but that depends on how clingy little Gideon is. :-)

• mariesmama
    January 16, 2013 at 9:58 AM

cleaning after we've all been sick since friday, the kitchen is a wreck im waiting till hubby wakes up to vaccuumethen i wanna apply at pizzahut

• rmgriffberg
    January 16, 2013 at 11:55 AM
    Today i had to go to dr. Found inhave a bad cold that is turning into bronchitis so dr. Gave antibiotics to try to get rid of it before it gets worse. Im 35 weeks so i feel like crap
  • MissElissa21
    January 16, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I am so not getting crafty today. I am trying to catch up on some housework that I haven't been able to do since I have been sick. I finally figured out the chevron in crochet, so I will be working on that some more when I get Emma from school, but that's about it. 

• designstar
    January 16, 2013 at 12:30 PM

More Lockets for me!

• AriannasMommy84
    January 16, 2013 at 12:47 PM

trying to get through row one of granny's blanket. I'm almost to row 2 and I'm bored already. *sigh*

• christydwiggins
    January 16, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I've been helping my friend with her shop ideas today and getting everything together so she can have a game plan. Now I'm starting to add some ready to ship items to the shop that will be on sale + free shipping. Other then that I'm not sure if I'm going to get crafting done today. I got to get these items I have made up out of here before we move. 

• boxergirl86
    January 16, 2013 at 1:16 PM

I am trying to get as much housework done so I can make some jewelry, I just got some new supplies in the mail!!! I am also trying to catch up on CM I have been busy with family and health issues but I am finally back :) And am researching business permits/licenses for hubby, we want to start a landscaping business this year :)

• Anryan
    by Anryan
    January 16, 2013 at 1:36 PM

chilling cause i am sick and working on a fox scarf :O). Eventually he will have ears, legs and a tail as well lol

Craft Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN