January 3, 2013 at 10:04 PM

Replies

• AriannasMommy84
    January 3, 2013 at 10:05 PM

My goal is to make everything on my list! lol it's a LONG list. =-/

• sew4fun
    by sew4fun
    January 3, 2013 at 10:06 PM

I have a few new crafts that I want to try this year. I also want to be more accountable for my crafts . I am also going to go back into business after making excuse anfter excuse not to , and not really trying as hard as I should to actually get it up and going again.

• sew4fun
    by sew4fun
    January 3, 2013 at 10:07 PM

I also want to make things for my other than just skirts,jewlery and hair things.

• sew4fun
    by sew4fun
    January 3, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Good one! My list is long too. I want to get it knocked out and add making at least one outfit for each of my girls each month.

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

My goal is to make everything on my list! lol it's a LONG list. =-/

• AriannasMommy84
    January 3, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I haven't mastered crocheting clothes...yet, but I'm gonna do it one day! The stuff I have on my list are mostly blankets, hats, booties, photography props and amigurumi

Quoting sew4fun:

Good one! My list is long too. I want to get it knocked out and add making at least one outfit for each of my girls each month.

• sew4fun
    by sew4fun
    January 3, 2013 at 10:16 PM

I am not good at crochet yet, but I have seen some CUTE clothing patterns I would lovee to be good enough to make one day.

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

I haven't mastered crocheting clothes...yet, but I'm gonna do it one day! The stuff I have on my list are mostly blankets, hats, booties, photography props and amigurumi

Quoting sew4fun:

• jryberg
    by jryberg
    January 3, 2013 at 10:40 PM

My goal right now is to finish the projects I have already started! 

• jridgill
    January 3, 2013 at 10:50 PM
    No but I have been so busy that I must work about 5 hours a day to keep up. So far so good!
  • mybratsmom
    January 4, 2013 at 4:09 AM
    This! I need to be more active in my crafts - more accountable - and I need to get my business going, obviously no one is going to do it for me.

Quoting sew4fun:

I have a few new crafts that I want to try this year. I also want to be more accountable for my crafts . I am also going to go back into business after making excuse anfter excuse not to , and not really trying as hard as I should to actually get it up and going again.

• christydwiggins
    January 4, 2013 at 8:51 AM

I'm wanting to get some ready to ship items made up and listed in the shop and really want to make some money this year. We are moving when we get our taxes back so we are going to be on a TIGHT budget....tighter then what we are now and my husband needs a truck to get back to forth to work on top of everything else. 

Craft Cafe