Craft Cafe

Featured Posts
momofyear2015
Creating Xmas Keepsakes from all your old Facebook posts
December 1, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Just curious what you ladies are using to make Chrismas Keepsakes... I want to do something different then the standard Photo calender from Shutterfly this yeaR.. THIS chicky on the other board said she used Lifeables to make a book and it finds all your old Facebook memories and automaticLLY creates a book for you...Wondering if anyones tried this?

Also wondering what evryone else makes? Whats some good sites? I want to make something more meaningful this year.. Ive been getting some good ideas from Pintrest!

Replies

• jridgill
    December 1, 2012 at 8:51 AM
    I've never heard of that.

To make photo books I use shutterfly or mpix.
  • momofyear2015
    December 1, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I just tried it out last night... all you do is put your kids names in and it finds all your old posts and you can save them forever and in a book...Mpix? Ill check that out

• The_Monster_Mom
    December 1, 2012 at 10:37 AM

I have never heard of that. My Facebook isn't interesting enough to make a book out of lol!

• momofyear2015
    December 1, 2012 at 10:48 AM

whast unny is, you dont think you have memories but i will pull in your friends quotes they said etc from up to 3 years,

• momofyear2015
    December 1, 2012 at 3:00 PM

BUMP!

• AriannasMommy84
    December 1, 2012 at 3:30 PM

never heard of it...

• krystlbear_84
    December 1, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Never heard of that. 

I do digital scrapbooking so I just create book using my layouts at Shutterfly or calendars.

• aaavasquez
    December 1, 2012 at 10:29 PM
    Never heard of it sounds interesting
  • bekalynne440
    December 1, 2012 at 10:40 PM

I just checked it out, and that looks pretty cool!  I often post funny things my kids say and do on facebook, and that would be a cool way to compile them!

• Artladydp
    December 3, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I have never heard of that. My Facebook isn't interesting enough to make a book out of lol!

sidesplittinglaughterThat's exactly what I was thinking!!

Craft Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts