Craft Cafe

momofyear2015
Creating Xmas Keepsakes from all your old Facebook posts
December 1, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Just curious what you ladies are using to make Chrismas Keepsakes... I want to do something different then the standard Photo calender from Shutterfly this yeaR.. THIS chicky on the other board said she used Lifeables to make a book and it finds all your old Facebook memories and automaticLLY creates a book for you...Wondering if anyones tried this?

Also wondering what evryone else makes? Whats some good sites? I want to make something more meaningful this year.. Ive been getting some good ideas from Pintrest!

Replies

• jridgill
    December 1, 2012 at 8:51 AM
    I've never heard of that.

To make photo books I use shutterfly or mpix.
  • momofyear2015
    December 1, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I just tried it out last night... all you do is put your kids names in and it finds all your old posts and you can save them forever and in a book...Mpix? Ill check that out

• The_Monster_Mom
    December 1, 2012 at 10:37 AM

I have never heard of that. My Facebook isn't interesting enough to make a book out of lol!

• momofyear2015
    December 1, 2012 at 10:48 AM

whast unny is, you dont think you have memories but i will pull in your friends quotes they said etc from up to 3 years,

• momofyear2015
    December 1, 2012 at 3:00 PM

BUMP!

• AriannasMommy84
    December 1, 2012 at 3:30 PM

never heard of it...

• krystlbear_84
    December 1, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Never heard of that. 

I do digital scrapbooking so I just create book using my layouts at Shutterfly or calendars.

• aaavasquez
    December 1, 2012 at 10:29 PM
    Never heard of it sounds interesting
  • bekalynne440
    December 1, 2012 at 10:40 PM

I just checked it out, and that looks pretty cool!  I often post funny things my kids say and do on facebook, and that would be a cool way to compile them!

• Artladydp
    December 3, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I have never heard of that. My Facebook isn't interesting enough to make a book out of lol!

sidesplittinglaughterThat's exactly what I was thinking!!

Craft Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN