Craft Cafe

Featured Posts
mommytohuddy
I'm BAAAACKK!
November 29, 2012 at 8:26 PM

After a crazy couple of months buying a house, I am finally back. We moved in November 16th (I think) and we have been having a great time settling into things. We still have a lot of unpacking to do and even more decorating! I never thought I could be in love with a house, but it is safe to say I am.  I am currently sitting in my very own crafting room!

Here are a couple of pictures I took of my crafting space a couple of days ago. I am hoping to get some organizational boxes and such this weekend. I also have plans for curtains and my husband is hanging a huge peg board for me.

I am hoping to take some more pictures this weekend. It has been a chaotic mess of boxes to the point, I haven't really made any good pictures yet.

Replies

• The_Monster_Mom
    November 29, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I am so jealous - I have carpet in my sewing room and it drives me nuts! I would love to hard hard woods or tile instead! GREAT space and so happy for you!

• roxxyt
    by roxxyt
    November 29, 2012 at 8:36 PM
    Congrats, it took a year for us to really get settled and for me to have a craft room and dh has a man cave lol love it is.
  • mommytohuddy
    November 29, 2012 at 8:37 PM

There is not a single bit of carpet in this house and I LOVE that!  

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I am so jealous - I have carpet in my sewing room and it drives me nuts! I would love to hard hard woods or tile instead! GREAT space and so happy for you!

• krystlbear_84
    November 29, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Congrats!

• mommytohuddy
    November 29, 2012 at 8:38 PM

I am trying to be patient with settling in but I am struggling haha

My DH has his own little man cave.. 2 actually. The back of the house has a "BBQ Room", which he is super excited about. He has also claimed the shed as his man cave. haha

Quoting roxxyt:

Congrats, it took a year for us to really get settled and for me to have a craft room and dh has a man cave lol love it is.

• mommytohuddy
    November 29, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Thanks!

Quoting krystlbear_84:

Congrats!

• roxxyt
    by roxxyt
    November 29, 2012 at 8:45 PM
    Lol we actually had two garages. One we had to repour the floor so it made it part of the house which is my craft space and the other garage is his. He likes to rebuild motorcycles and right now golf carts.

Quoting mommytohuddy:

I am trying to be patient with settling in but I am struggling haha

My DH has his own little man cave.. 2 actually. The back of the house has a "BBQ Room", which he is super excited about. He has also claimed the shed as his man cave. haha

Quoting roxxyt:

• MissElissa21
    November 29, 2012 at 8:48 PM
    Yay! I'm so glad you are back!
  • EmmasMom0706
    Val
    November 29, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Congratulations! I'm so jealous, I would love my own craft space! :)

• melliburger
    November 29, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Yay for moving!!!! What a great space!! :D

Craft Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts