Craft Cafe

billssweety
Gender Reveal ideas
November 15, 2012 at 9:20 PM

I am looking for crafty ideas for a gender reveal.....any suggestions?

Replies

• key2ynot
    November 17, 2012 at 3:27 PM

We did a gender reveal at our Halloween party last month - my costume was the reveal and people found out as they arrived.  I  made it with a freezer paper stencil technique.  Not sure this is something that would work outside of Halloween though...

It's a boy :-)

• rockinmomnwife
    November 17, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Pinterest has a lot of ideas!

• LuLuThatsWho
    November 17, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Here is my gender reveal from August:

• Artistachica
    November 17, 2012 at 5:32 PM

I heard of someone doing a scavenger hunt. Leave clues until the secret box is found and the person who finds it first gets to open it. Inside is a blue or pink outfit. =D

• BaBeezandMe
    November 17, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Quoting billssweety:

She went to a reveal party last night and now wants to do it, she said it was a ton of fun....

Quoting roxxyt:

Omg just tell people

Ok how about make the cake the gender reveal?????   Make a white cake and use gel food color (blue or pink) and frost it a non-gender specific color.  When the Momma and Daddy slice the cake....the color of the cake reveals the gender of baby.

• kellysparkles
    November 17, 2012 at 5:51 PM

I never find anything on Pinterest either.  I'll message you what we're doing (I have family stalkers on here lol)

Quoting billssweety:

Not having to much luck with pinterest, mostly just the cake idea.....kind of wanted something different...

Quoting carter210:

Go to Pinterest!! They have tons of ideas!!! They're all so cute!!!

• Cowgirl_Coyote
    November 17, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Well, we found out what we were having right before christmas so we brought sugar cookies with pink icing for the family get together.

• eevers55
    November 17, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Colored cake covered in frosting so you don't know until you cut into it

• LoveMyTiny
    November 17, 2012 at 6:50 PM

I think it'd be cute if you cut out blue paper mustaches or pink lips and had everyone pick which they thought the gender would be and wear them, then for the main reveal maybe either you dress as a boy sporting a blue mustache or vise versa

• Jeckers
    by Jeckers
    November 17, 2012 at 7:32 PM
    I just thought of one: buy personalized m&m's with the due date on them! Put them in bags so they can't see the color. :)

Craft Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN