Craft Cafe

billssweety
Gender Reveal ideas
November 15, 2012 at 9:20 PM

I am looking for crafty ideas for a gender reveal.....any suggestions?

Replies

• roxxyt
    by roxxyt
    November 15, 2012 at 10:32 PM
    I guess, I don't get it anymore, pregnancy pics, gender reveal parties, what's next circumcision party?

Quoting billssweety:

She went to a reveal party last night and now wants to do it, she said it was a ton of fun....

Quoting roxxyt:

Omg just tell people

• carter210
    November 15, 2012 at 10:34 PM
    I made a board of it.

You can look me up if you want. Tricia Cupery

My favorite is where they put pink or blue balloons in a box and then mom and dad open it and the balloons fly out! So cute!
  • Turtledoves
    November 15, 2012 at 11:18 PM
    That seems rude. =\

Some people like to have a little more fun than just say "it's a girl/boy" as their facebook status. I havent done any gender reveals, but I think it's really neat when people do and I enjoy something unique instead of just being told plainly.

Quoting roxxyt:

Omg just tell people
  • GoldenLinds
    November 16, 2012 at 1:52 AM
    My girlfriend just did an fb reveal by taking a belly photo with a girls rule ribbon /fantasy sticker on it. It was cute. Not really helpful but you never know what might trigger an idea.
  • -JC-
    by -JC-
    November 16, 2012 at 7:26 AM
    Maybe you should mosey on over to mom confessions and spread your cranky there.

Quoting roxxyt:

I guess, I don't get it anymore, pregnancy pics, gender reveal parties, what's next circumcision party?

Quoting billssweety:

She went to a reveal party last night and now wants to do it, she said it was a ton of fun....

Quoting roxxyt:

Omg just tell people

• RutterMama
    November 16, 2012 at 8:28 AM
    I did a cake!
  • RutterMama
    November 16, 2012 at 8:30 AM
    Some people like to relish in every milestone. Just because you don't do it, doesn't make it wrong or bad.

I did because I have the only girl out of 8 grandchildren.

Quoting roxxyt:

Quoting billssweety:

Quoting roxxyt:

Omg just tell people

• billssweety
    November 16, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Thanks ladies, love all the ideas....really wanted something different and well I'm not that creative...LOL

Her BF suggested a volcano and when the "lava" comes out whatever color it is the sex....kind of think that would be fun....hope he knows how to make a volcano!

• ZsMommy
    by ZsMommy
    November 16, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Quoting billssweety:

Thanks ladies, love all the ideas....really wanted something different and well I'm not that creative...LOL

Her BF suggested a volcano and when the "lava" comes out whatever color it is the sex....kind of think that would be fun....hope he knows how to make a volcano!

Baking soda n vinegar -add food coloring

• ZsMommy
    by ZsMommy
    November 16, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Quoting ZsMommy:

Quoting billssweety:

Baking soda n vinegar -add food coloring

Ya might want a separate cake to actually serve-forgot to add that.

Craft Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN