Craft Cafe

Brieshon
New sewn dolly!
November 12, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Not the best pics, but I love this dolly! She's not perfect - her arms are uneven and she has a scar (not very visible in the pics) above one eye where I accidentily cut and repaired the fabric, lol. But my daughter absolutely loves her and my boys have already asked for their own. :)

Replies

• lalasmama2007
    November 12, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Cute!

• DanaG70
    by DanaG70
    November 12, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Adorable!!

• EmmasMom0706
    Val
    November 12, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Very cute!

• The_Monster_Mom
    November 13, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Sooooo cute!

• Brieshon
    November 13, 2012 at 1:45 PM
    Wow, thanks everyone!! I wish I was home making more - I really want to get better at making my dollies more consistent/professional. :)
  • wildlilacs
    November 13, 2012 at 1:51 PM
    Im also workin on making dolls and other stuffies. I like her hair. How did you do it? I rather not use yarn for hair, the wee one would mess it up.

Quoting Brieshon:

Wow, thanks everyone!! I wish I was home making more - I really want to get better at making my dollies more consistent/professional. :)

• squeekers
    November 13, 2012 at 6:43 PM

home made dolls do not have to be 100% perfect. the totally perfect ones are from Target or Walmart and not made with love stitches.

• supermeof3
    November 13, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Aww, she's cute :)

• Brieshon
    November 14, 2012 at 12:18 AM

It's craft felt! When I get good, I'll probably write up a photo tutorial, but I'm not quite there yet! :) 

Quoting wildlilacs:

Im also workin on making dolls and other stuffies. I like her hair. How did you do it? I rather not use yarn for hair, the wee one would mess it up.

Quoting Brieshon:

• RutterMama
    November 14, 2012 at 8:28 AM
    Aaawwwww!

Craft Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN