Craft Cafe

Brieshon
New sewn dolly!
November 12, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Not the best pics, but I love this dolly! She's not perfect - her arms are uneven and she has a scar (not very visible in the pics) above one eye where I accidentily cut and repaired the fabric, lol. But my daughter absolutely loves her and my boys have already asked for their own. :)

Replies

• lalasmama2007
    November 12, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Cute!

• DanaG70
    by DanaG70
    November 12, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Adorable!!

• EmmasMom0706
    Val
    November 12, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Very cute!

• The_Monster_Mom
    November 13, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Sooooo cute!

• Brieshon
    November 13, 2012 at 1:45 PM
    Wow, thanks everyone!! I wish I was home making more - I really want to get better at making my dollies more consistent/professional. :)
  • wildlilacs
    November 13, 2012 at 1:51 PM
    Im also workin on making dolls and other stuffies. I like her hair. How did you do it? I rather not use yarn for hair, the wee one would mess it up.

Quoting Brieshon:

Wow, thanks everyone!! I wish I was home making more - I really want to get better at making my dollies more consistent/professional. :)

• squeekers
    November 13, 2012 at 6:43 PM

home made dolls do not have to be 100% perfect. the totally perfect ones are from Target or Walmart and not made with love stitches.

• supermeof3
    November 13, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Aww, she's cute :)

• Brieshon
    November 14, 2012 at 12:18 AM

It's craft felt! When I get good, I'll probably write up a photo tutorial, but I'm not quite there yet! :) 

Quoting wildlilacs:

Im also workin on making dolls and other stuffies. I like her hair. How did you do it? I rather not use yarn for hair, the wee one would mess it up.

Quoting Brieshon:

• RutterMama
    Tia
    November 14, 2012 at 8:28 AM
    Aaawwwww!

Craft Cafe