Craft Cafe

rory10
costume advice
by rory10
October 16, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I'm going to a Halloween party Saturday night with SO and we don't have costumes and can't afford to go out and buy them. He can always go as a zombie or just be dead or something, but I really want to be a little more creative. I kind of want to do something with a black and grey striped 3/4 sleeve wool shirt I have. Just stuff to do with different with every day clothes. Thank you in advance.

Replies

• rory10
    by rory10
    October 16, 2012 at 2:53 PM

BUMP!

• HIJKLM
    by HIJKLM
    October 16, 2012 at 2:54 PM
    I suck at home made costumes so here's a bump
  • krystlbear_84
    October 16, 2012 at 6:27 PM
    Bump
  • nerdymom28
    October 16, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Could you be Beetlejuice? He wore a striped shirt similar to that...of course you're not a dude, but it's the only thing I could think of. Think yellowed skin, nasty teeth, crazy green hair.

• supermeof3
    October 16, 2012 at 7:05 PM

A couple of years ago I went to a party that was very last minute.  I picked up a bag of smarties and taped them to my pants w/ clear tape.  I went as a "smarty pants".  ;)   It was actually a hit lol  You could always pair them up w/ a pair of glasses w/ tape in the middle.

• MamaKarrot
    October 16, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Why not paint your face and go as a mime?  Facepaint is only a few dollars and the outfit sounds perfect.  You could even run some ribbon or something over your shoulders and tie to your pants to look like suspenders.

Craft Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts