Craft Cafe

rory10
costume advice
by rory10
October 16, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I'm going to a Halloween party Saturday night with SO and we don't have costumes and can't afford to go out and buy them. He can always go as a zombie or just be dead or something, but I really want to be a little more creative. I kind of want to do something with a black and grey striped 3/4 sleeve wool shirt I have. Just stuff to do with different with every day clothes. Thank you in advance.

Replies

• rory10
    by rory10
    October 16, 2012 at 2:53 PM

BUMP!

• HIJKLM
    by HIJKLM
    October 16, 2012 at 2:54 PM
    I suck at home made costumes so here's a bump
  • krystlbear_84
    October 16, 2012 at 6:27 PM
    Bump
  • nerdymom28
    October 16, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Could you be Beetlejuice? He wore a striped shirt similar to that...of course you're not a dude, but it's the only thing I could think of. Think yellowed skin, nasty teeth, crazy green hair.

• supermeof3
    October 16, 2012 at 7:05 PM

A couple of years ago I went to a party that was very last minute.  I picked up a bag of smarties and taped them to my pants w/ clear tape.  I went as a "smarty pants".  ;)   It was actually a hit lol  You could always pair them up w/ a pair of glasses w/ tape in the middle.

• MamaKarrot
    October 16, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Why not paint your face and go as a mime?  Facepaint is only a few dollars and the outfit sounds perfect.  You could even run some ribbon or something over your shoulders and tie to your pants to look like suspenders.

Craft Cafe