Craft Cafe

The_Monster_Mom
Thankful it's Thursday? What are you up to today? Are you going to craft?
October 11, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Woop, are you glad it's Thursday?! The weekend is soooooo close you can almost feel it! How are ya today????

What is on your agenda for this lovely day? Working? Laundry? Cleaning? Vacuuming? Dishes? Relaxing? A new good book maybe?

Are you going to craft? What are you making today?

Replies

• melliburger
    October 11, 2012 at 4:13 PM

SLow day!! But I"m getting back into the swing of things with stuff! Thankfully i cleaned before we left for vacation so there are not a lot of things that have to be cleaned right away! I don't have much homework this week, so I am going to try to get more things done for my craft fair coming up. I also found another one that is local and maybe 5 minutes away. i'm hoping to do this one as well :)

• mariesmama
    October 11, 2012 at 4:59 PM

i did no crafting i checked on coats for hubby  -the coat drive has none yet, i turned in a paystub to the foodstamps, and got a application for government aid  then i  filled out 3 job applications and told hubby to apply at target they need 13 people to empty trucks  i have an application to goodwill to fillout and return also good news/bad  if we get government help my daughter qualifys for headstart as well as preschool which means basically full days at 3  also hubbys momsent 2$ for maries birthday, which was 2 monthes ago good now we have money to get her spare gloves and hat

• AidanCamsMom
    October 11, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Aww thanks, but he didn't actually get to go home today. His kidneys started acting up again so they are keeping him till tomorrow to run lots of bloodwork.

Quoting DanaG70:

Quoting AidanCamsMom:

Today is grocery shopping day and I also have a few other errands to run, so I probably won't be crafting today. But, in really good news, it looks like my dad is going to get to go home today!

Yay to your dad going home!!

• crochetmom07
    October 11, 2012 at 7:48 PM

I tried doing some crafting this morning. I was working on dh's lounge pants, but they were frustrating me so I quit. Scott had his hearing test today which he passed. Came home to the dog being out of her crate, which she was in when we left, and trash and poop all over my house. Really thinking she needs a new home. With everything going on she just doesn't get the attention she needs anymore. Just got the kids fed and they are going to go to bed soon. After that, I think I found the perfect pattern for my shawl so I will be trying it out. I also have homework to do.

• Jodyblonde2007
    October 11, 2012 at 9:35 PM

cleaned up on the house some and been working on my Zebra baby blanket again.

• rhiannonaisling
    October 11, 2012 at 9:43 PM

I made more soap...Red Santa's, Red Christmas Trees, and Red Hearts. It is almost time to finish setting them in the freezer

• DanaG70
    by DanaG70
    October 11, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Boo! Well hopefully they can pin point what is wrong and he can go home! Hospitals suck, I know, I used to work in one!

Quoting AidanCamsMom:

Aww thanks, but he didn't actually get to go home today. His kidneys started acting up again so they are keeping him till tomorrow to run lots of bloodwork.

Quoting DanaG70:

Quoting AidanCamsMom:

Today is grocery shopping day and I also have a few other errands to run, so I probably won't be crafting today. But, in really good news, it looks like my dad is going to get to go home today!

Yay to your dad going home!!

• Turtledoves
    October 11, 2012 at 10:25 PM
    I've been working on an R2D2 baby hat! Crossing my fingers it comes out as planned, I'm working with yarn that's not my favorite.
  • saltycoqui
    October 11, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Today I did something to put some color to a wall by my son's bed. I used some 8 x 10 cardboard pieces and covered them with some colorful scrapbook papers. Five different patterns that had yellow stars, green stars, aqua swirls, multi colored strips and a purple/green 'go team' one.
    I'll put them up tomorrow.
    What will I do over the weekend. I dunno. I got some housework to do.

• mariesmama
    October 11, 2012 at 11:40 PM

ya hubbys sick, maries sick now im sick you know how they say when your tired your immune system doesnt work right? well ive had a sick kid that coughs till she pukes for 3 weeks straight im nautious, and my throat is killing meim so tired she wakes up in the middle of the night and wakes me up,coughs so much she pukes and then goes right back to sleep

Craft Cafe