Craft Cafe

The_Monster_Mom
Thankful it's Thursday? What are you up to today? Are you going to craft?
October 11, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Woop, are you glad it's Thursday?! The weekend is soooooo close you can almost feel it! How are ya today????

What is on your agenda for this lovely day? Working? Laundry? Cleaning? Vacuuming? Dishes? Relaxing? A new good book maybe?

Are you going to craft? What are you making today?

Replies

• The_Monster_Mom
    October 11, 2012 at 10:31 AM

This is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!

Quoting back40mama:

More making hats for me. I need to do the craft fair next year and the hubby doesn't think I have enough. If he only new!

• The_Monster_Mom
    October 11, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Sounds like fun! Post pictures, please!!

Quoting christel22406:

Going to make and decorate foam pumpkins today with my 2 little ones and finish decorating our halloween windows with there lovely art work.

• Jessiejack
    October 11, 2012 at 10:32 AM
    Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

party November 18 adoption is November 16 (national adoption day)
  • deadlights86
    October 11, 2012 at 10:34 AM
    Figured out my sewing machine so I'm working on fixing ds pants. Looking into getting some thick yarn out and making pot holders for school Santa shop this year.
  • black.eyeliner
    October 11, 2012 at 10:34 AM
    I have yarn to finish plying. Right now we are playing Talisman. I hope to get time to pack for our scrapbooking day on Saturday.
  • SamKlug
    by SamKlug
    October 11, 2012 at 10:37 AM

I am VERY thankful it's Thursday!  It's my only day off from work.  Lol.  This week has been nothing but crazy.  I'm exhausted.  I picked up another shift at work on Tuesday's making that day a double for me.  Didn't do it intentionally either.  The boss decided that she wanted me on the Tuesday night bowling league.  So now, not only do I work in the morning, I also work at night too.  I do get a little bit of a break in between so it's not too bad.  But I definately felt it yesterday when my fibro flared up during my leagues last night.  Not fun.  Never did get my 3 assignments done yesterday.  Chose instead to have a day of fun.  My friend wanted to hang out during the day before I had to work and after.  It was nice to be able to take a break.  I'm exhausted due to not much sleep but it was more than worth it.  It felt good.  Today I do not have to work so I'm taking advantage of it.  I WILL be completing 3 assignments today.  I already have one done.  It took a little while though because I had to wait for my migraine to subside.  I'm getting ready to work on the other two.  After that, I am going to sit in bed, and finish the first panel of my DD's blanket.  When she gets home I'll post pics!  Then I want to finish fixing my granny square afghan I made a couple of years ago.  I was looking at it this morning and I think I figured out how to fix it.  One of the middles to one of the squares fell out somehow but I think I can fix it.  I'm so excited!  Can't wait to relax!

• christel22406
    October 11, 2012 at 10:41 AM
    Thanks I will hopefully have my camera charged by then and share some photos.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Sounds like fun! Post pictures, please!!

Quoting christel22406:

Going to make and decorate foam pumpkins today with my 2 little ones and finish decorating our halloween windows with there lovely art work.

• jmetz4
    by jmetz4
    October 11, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Diaper covers. I got distracted from them after a cut a bunch out and made a jumper. ADD is a wonder ful thing :) I am forcing myself to get these done before I try anything new. I really want to give my dammit dolls another try lol. I have failed at 2 of them.... I can make daddy/mommy dolls. Dammit dolls, not quite....

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Covers for what?

Quoting jmetz4:

Finishing up the covers I have cut out so I can start something new!!

• sammygrl77
    October 11, 2012 at 11:15 AM
    I have to do some cleaning today. I might start the body for my ds's Halloween costume. I'm still not positive how I'm going to make it. He wants to be a certain car. I was thinking of using boxes taped together for the body and then paper mache so I can get the shape molded right.
  • momof3jam
    October 11, 2012 at 11:18 AM

I'm at work now, but when I get home, I'm going to take a class at the gym then try to put up some HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS before it's too late!

Craft Cafe