Craft Cafe

Featured Posts
idee
started quilting again...
by idee
October 8, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Just started quilting again and wondering if there are any other quilters in this group.

I am still cutting out my pieces but it is a scrap pattern and I do have plenty of scraps.

Replies

• SLGross215
    October 9, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Thank you

Quoting Malee1976:

Quoting idee:

I have a scrappy quilt I am dloing now It will take me  a while to finish though. It has 1,405 pieces to it.

Quoting SLGross215:

I love quilting. I have a scrappy quilt hanging on the wall that I need to finish

I love your quilt!!!!

• roxxyt
    by roxxyt
    October 9, 2012 at 9:34 PM
    I have an elna machine it's mostly for quilting, I've made all sorts of quilts over the years. Made all the kids quilts and scrappy ones, made hubby a t shirt one with all his Harley t shirts, it's been a couple of years now since I've made one, I'm not really into traditional quilts with tons of pieces but love the art quilts.
  • jridgill
    October 9, 2012 at 9:55 PM
    I've only ever attempted 1 quilt! It was a rag quilt.
  • idee
    by idee
    October 10, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Quoting SLGross215:

Oh wow. Mine doesn't have that many...lol Here are all of the blocks. I just need to put some sashing in-between them and finish her up.

Quoting idee:

I have a scrappy quilt I am dloing now It will take me  a while to finish though. It has 1,405 pieces to it.

Quoting SLGross215:

I love quilting. I have a scrappy quilt hanging on the wall that I need to finish

I like the quilt.

• idee
    by idee
    October 10, 2012 at 9:56 AM

This is the only quilt I have left the others I gave away. But this is a quilt I made in a class.

Quoting SLGross215:

Oh wow. Mine doesn't have that many...lol Here are all of the blocks. I just need to put some sashing in-between them and finish her up.

Quoting idee:

Quoting SLGross215:

• SLGross215
    October 10, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Ooooo that's really pretty

Quoting idee:

This is the only quilt I have left the others I gave away. But this is a quilt I made in a class.

Craft Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts