Craft Cafe

XVAmomma
crafting for office xmas gift...please help.
October 6, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Every yr we do secret santa for xmas at the office. A cap of $20 is place and the we take turns choosing our presents from a pile or "stealing" one from a coworker. It is quite fun. We also do breakfast through december as a treat.

This yr I am debating between pancakes lollipops with bacon, fruits or cocolate chips for all and coffee/hot cocoa with cheese and craker and fruit salad. If I do the pancake lollipops I guess I'll bring OJ and Milk along. If I do the hot cocoa/coffee idea I want to give away personalize coffee mugs since everyone complains about someone stealling the one they own...but I believe the thing is that all mugs are alike so which one really belongs to who.

Anyways. Have anyone personalize for cheap a coffee mug? Is the shappie thing real? How long does it last? Does it work with colors or is it just a black sharppie to white mug thing?

Replies

• jridgill
    October 6, 2012 at 2:54 PM
    Hmm I'm not sure. I know vista print will have their mugs free for shipping sometimes
  • MissElissa21
    October 6, 2012 at 5:08 PM
    I like the crochet mug wraps. I don't know about the writable mugs or where to order ones that last through multiple washings. Bump!
  • melliburger
    October 6, 2012 at 8:29 PM
    I like the idea of crocheting the mug cozies
  • The_Monster_Mom
    October 7, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Sharpies don't stay on mugs, it washes off. But you can get paint pens that don't

• XVAmomma
    October 7, 2012 at 2:24 PM
    Even after baking them? I seen so many tuts on it. Is it a hoax?

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Sharpies don't stay on mugs, it washes off. But you can get paint pens that don't

• Perfect.Pixie
    October 7, 2012 at 2:26 PM
    I saw a tutorial about baking and Sharpies. I think if you bake it, it stays

Quoting XVAmomma:

Even after baking them? I seen so many tuts on it. Is it a hoax?

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Craft Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN