Craft Cafe

Featured Posts
my4kidsrock2
Glasses!-OT
October 4, 2012 at 5:33 PM

The kids had there eye appointments today and my baby girl is getting glasses. She has been wanting glasses for a while but her vision has always been pretty good when we went. This year the dr said she is borderline and will have to have them eventually anyways so he gave us the choice of getting a very mild prescription to get her used to them now or waiting. Of course she had to have them now, lol.

These are the frames she picked. She won't have her actual glasses back for 7-10 days, but she is super excited. I think this might be her best birthday gift this year, lol (she will be 5 on Monday).

How adorable is she?!?!

Replies

• rhiannonaisling
    October 4, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Too cute.

• lalasmama2007
    October 4, 2012 at 7:55 PM
    Cute!
  • mariesmama
    October 4, 2012 at 8:46 PM

i got glasses at the prekindergarten eye test and i didnt wear them till i needed them in 4th grade im legally blind and have bifocals at 33

• bekalynne440
    October 4, 2012 at 8:52 PM
    She is adorable!
  • eFreak23
    October 4, 2012 at 9:00 PM

All the cool kids are wearing glasses!!

• tattooedmama218
    October 4, 2012 at 9:00 PM
    So cute. Glad that having glasses at that age is a cool thing i got mine in kindergarten and damn those kids were mean
  • DanaG70
    by DanaG70
    October 5, 2012 at 12:13 AM

She is adorable and her glasses look great on her! Did you get a warranty? Kids are hard on glasses. Ask my son who left his on the back of the car...... =)

• melliburger
    October 5, 2012 at 2:30 AM
    So pretty!!!!
  • RutterMama
    Tia
    October 5, 2012 at 8:26 AM
    Aawwwww!!!
  • The_Monster_Mom
    October 5, 2012 at 8:55 AM
    So cute!!! And happy early birthday to her!

Craft Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts