Craft Cafe

Alycat76
Creatively stumped.
October 3, 2012 at 6:11 PM

I'm not a particularly crafty person (still enjoy reading the posts from this group though) but I do have a question. My daughter is 14 months old and I'm looking for fairly inexpensive art and craft ideas for her age.  I have sort of hit a wall in the creative department lately. Any ideas or suggestions you all have would be awesome. Thanks!

Replies

• nebcutie
    October 3, 2012 at 6:14 PM
    My favorite when my dd was little was cotton ball pictures. Just some glue in a low dish and they can dip and put on the page. We had them hung everywhere! Lol
  • MissElissa21
    October 3, 2012 at 6:14 PM
    Shes probably big enough for stickers. They have cute kits at michaels and joanns
  • rhiannonaisling
    October 3, 2012 at 6:27 PM

finger painting. goop making (outside only because it stains, but it is fun). playdo making. another good one for outside is to do body painting in an easy to clean up area, because most kids love to paint themselves. You can also use teaching crafts, like putting a small blob of white and a small blob of red paint on a paper plate and having her mix them and see what color they make (this can also be done in plastic bags)

• Alycat76
    October 3, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Perfect! Love the ideas...thanks!

• crochetmom07
    October 4, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Like others said, stickers. My boys also enjoy the little colored p0m-poms. I put the glue on them and they put them where they want. Finger painting is good. I've also gotten the ink pads for scrapbooking and the boys like making handprints with those. And the usual, construction paper, crayons, and markers.

• rory10
    by rory10
    October 4, 2012 at 6:52 PM

finger paint with pudding and jars of baby food!

• The_Monster_Mom
    October 5, 2012 at 9:13 AM
    Finger painting! Making bouquets of sticks and putting them in vases. Stickers. You could put glue on paper and let her out fabric and paper scraps on. Coloring with close supervision.

Craft Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN