Craft Cafe

CafeMom Team
What's your favorite craft project?
August 28, 2012 at 9:01 PM

We gave a couple of moms the opportunity to host a Stampin' Up! party for a group of their friends. Check out some of these great photos and quotes from the parties.

flowerfunleah says: I hope you can see the lovely embossed results on my red paper there! The design was super super pretty and I was so proud of myself aftewards lol. The stamps were so pretty! If you look closely we used two different colors of yellow ink, a mustard yellow and then a brighter yellow on top of that to create that cool effect. Annnd you'll see a silver heart on there. Thanks so much cafemom for giving me this opportunity, my guests and I had a great time and I'm sure we'll be using Stampin' Up in the future!

CStech says:
We made these really cute and EASY place card holders made with clothes pins (I think I might use mine to hold a picture and put it on my desk).
It was a wonderful time!  I am addicted to Stampin' Up stamps because they have a punch to match a majority of their stamps!!!  I filled up a whole order sheet of items!  YIKES!!!  Thank you Stampin' Up for letting me host a party and thank you to CafeMom who chose me to be a host.  It was a pleasure and guess what?  I CAN make an invite like the one I sent out after this party! 

critter_boo says: We also used their awesome stamp pads. They were so easy to use and you didn't have to press hard. They stamped beautifully .

What's your favorite craft project?

( ) CafeMom Team

Replies

• critter_boo
    September 13, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Working hard
  • critter_boo
    September 13, 2012 at 9:11 PM

My consultant demonstrating the spray. Wich I thought was cool. We took a heart and some letters in an envolope and card. We then sprayed ur with the solution then removed to see white I like that trick. Ok I have more pics I'll have to get to computer
  • critter_boo
    September 13, 2012 at 9:14 PM

My invites
  • critter_boo
    September 13, 2012 at 9:15 PM

• Rushn311
    September 14, 2012 at 9:30 AM

I love to scrap book!!

• lalasmama2007
    September 14, 2012 at 9:38 AM
    Quoting critter_boo:

The card I made. It took a bit but it is super cute I really like it.

Cute!
  • jessicasmom1
    September 14, 2012 at 9:42 AM

I got the PM but stampin up was not in my age bracket so I declined to send the address and join this one , I hope every had fun making these they look super cute .

• Madelaine
    September 14, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Anything free or cheap!

• critter_boo
    September 14, 2012 at 10:17 AM
    Thanks it took awhile but it turned out cute great teacher thank you

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Quoting critter_boo:

The card I made. It took a bit but it is super cute I really like it.

Cute!

• mallowcup17
    September 14, 2012 at 11:14 AM

im not really crafty but i like doing stuff with pictures and making collages online

Craft Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN