Craft Cafe

Featured Posts
CafeMom Team
What's your favorite craft project?
August 28, 2012 at 9:01 PM

We gave a couple of moms the opportunity to host a Stampin' Up! party for a group of their friends. Check out some of these great photos and quotes from the parties.

flowerfunleah says: I hope you can see the lovely embossed results on my red paper there! The design was super super pretty and I was so proud of myself aftewards lol. The stamps were so pretty! If you look closely we used two different colors of yellow ink, a mustard yellow and then a brighter yellow on top of that to create that cool effect. Annnd you'll see a silver heart on there. Thanks so much cafemom for giving me this opportunity, my guests and I had a great time and I'm sure we'll be using Stampin' Up in the future!

CStech says:
We made these really cute and EASY place card holders made with clothes pins (I think I might use mine to hold a picture and put it on my desk).
It was a wonderful time!  I am addicted to Stampin' Up stamps because they have a punch to match a majority of their stamps!!!  I filled up a whole order sheet of items!  YIKES!!!  Thank you Stampin' Up for letting me host a party and thank you to CafeMom who chose me to be a host.  It was a pleasure and guess what?  I CAN make an invite like the one I sent out after this party! 

critter_boo says: We also used their awesome stamp pads. They were so easy to use and you didn't have to press hard. They stamped beautifully .

What's your favorite craft project?

( ) CafeMom Team

Replies

• critter_boo
    September 13, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Working hard
  • critter_boo
    September 13, 2012 at 9:11 PM

My consultant demonstrating the spray. Wich I thought was cool. We took a heart and some letters in an envolope and card. We then sprayed ur with the solution then removed to see white I like that trick. Ok I have more pics I'll have to get to computer
  • critter_boo
    September 13, 2012 at 9:14 PM

My invites
  • critter_boo
    September 13, 2012 at 9:15 PM

• Rushn311
    September 14, 2012 at 9:30 AM

I love to scrap book!!

• lalasmama2007
    September 14, 2012 at 9:38 AM
    Quoting critter_boo:

The card I made. It took a bit but it is super cute I really like it.

Cute!
  • jessicasmom1
    September 14, 2012 at 9:42 AM

I got the PM but stampin up was not in my age bracket so I declined to send the address and join this one , I hope every had fun making these they look super cute .

• Madelaine
    September 14, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Anything free or cheap!

• critter_boo
    September 14, 2012 at 10:17 AM
    Thanks it took awhile but it turned out cute great teacher thank you

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Quoting critter_boo:

The card I made. It took a bit but it is super cute I really like it.

Cute!

• mallowcup17
    September 14, 2012 at 11:14 AM

im not really crafty but i like doing stuff with pictures and making collages online

Craft Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts