Craft Cafe

Featured Posts
jryberg
March Mumblings - Random Chat Post
by jryberg
March 1, 2012 at 8:25 AM

So we are starting a new month and its time for a new random chat thread.

Post anything you want to here - vents, pictures, random thoughts from your day. If you want to "bump" the post you need to actually type something not just bump.

Replies

• jryberg
    by jryberg
    March 1, 2012 at 8:25 AM

I can't wait for spring - it was super nice yesterday (but a little windy) and today it might get to 70!

• jryberg
    by jryberg
    March 1, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Yesterday there was a major fire in my town - it was made worse because of the high winds. There were 8 apartments that were completely gutted and 4 more that are mostly likely a total loss.

I feel so sorry for the people who are now without homes and all of their things. The good news is no one was injured!

• ForeverAngelina
    March 1, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Same here. Going to get near 80 degrees here. 

Quoting jryberg:

I can't wait for spring - it was super nice yesterday (but a little windy) and today it might get to 70!

• The_Monster_Mom
    March 1, 2012 at 8:36 AM
    That's so sad! :( what caused it?

Quoting jryberg:

Yesterday there was a major fire in my town - it was made worse because of the high winds. There were 8 apartments that were completely gutted and 4 more that are mostly likely a total loss.

I feel so sorry for the people who are now without homes and all of their things. The good news is no one was injured!

• The_Monster_Mom
    March 1, 2012 at 8:37 AM
    I am still hoping for snow and cold! We barely got anything this year.

Quoting jryberg:

• momofnate0707
    March 1, 2012 at 8:38 AM
    My DD is sick and I just feel helpless. She has a virus. :(
  • The_Monster_Mom
    March 1, 2012 at 8:43 AM
    :( I'm sorry! I hope she feels better!

Quoting momofnate0707:

My DD is sick and I just feel helpless. She has a virus. :(
  • MeyganCasillas
    March 1, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Its about 5:40 and I am waiting for my coffee to brew.

• whitleypittman

up early. hailey didn't sleep well last night. going to work on revamping one of my patterns before i continue with dad's bedspread.

• MeyganCasillas

Yesterday was rainy in CA. First rain in at least a month! I need to find those umbrellas.

Quoting jryberg:

Craft Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN