Craft Cafe

jryberg
March Mumblings - Random Chat Post
by jryberg
March 1, 2012 at 8:25 AM

So we are starting a new month and its time for a new random chat thread.

Post anything you want to here - vents, pictures, random thoughts from your day. If you want to "bump" the post you need to actually type something not just bump.

Replies

• jryberg
    by jryberg
    March 1, 2012 at 8:25 AM

I can't wait for spring - it was super nice yesterday (but a little windy) and today it might get to 70!

• jryberg
    by jryberg
    March 1, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Yesterday there was a major fire in my town - it was made worse because of the high winds. There were 8 apartments that were completely gutted and 4 more that are mostly likely a total loss.

I feel so sorry for the people who are now without homes and all of their things. The good news is no one was injured!

• ForeverAngelina
    March 1, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Same here. Going to get near 80 degrees here. 

Quoting jryberg:

I can't wait for spring - it was super nice yesterday (but a little windy) and today it might get to 70!

• The_Monster_Mom
    March 1, 2012 at 8:36 AM
    That's so sad! :( what caused it?

Quoting jryberg:

Yesterday there was a major fire in my town - it was made worse because of the high winds. There were 8 apartments that were completely gutted and 4 more that are mostly likely a total loss.

I feel so sorry for the people who are now without homes and all of their things. The good news is no one was injured!

• The_Monster_Mom
    March 1, 2012 at 8:37 AM
    I am still hoping for snow and cold! We barely got anything this year.

Quoting jryberg:

• momofnate0707
    March 1, 2012 at 8:38 AM
    My DD is sick and I just feel helpless. She has a virus. :(
  • The_Monster_Mom
    March 1, 2012 at 8:43 AM
    :( I'm sorry! I hope she feels better!

Quoting momofnate0707:

My DD is sick and I just feel helpless. She has a virus. :(
  • MeyganCasillas
    March 1, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Its about 5:40 and I am waiting for my coffee to brew.

• whitleypittman

up early. hailey didn't sleep well last night. going to work on revamping one of my patterns before i continue with dad's bedspread.

• MeyganCasillas

Yesterday was rainy in CA. First rain in at least a month! I need to find those umbrellas.

Quoting jryberg:

Craft Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts