Craft Cafe

Featured Posts
Cafe Kelly
Welcome to the Craft Cafe! Please introduce yourself.....
February 15, 2012 at 5:06 PM

welcomeWelcome to the Craft Cafe!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Craft Cafe Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Replies

• aslusher77
    July 26, 2012 at 8:02 AM
    New here! my name is Amy from Fl.
    My current craft is hand painting chairs. The more wild the pattern the better!
  • Elle.tea.22
    July 26, 2012 at 10:28 AM
    Hi im Elle and I've never crafted (as it says on my post)!

I'll be starting on a little project today or tomorrow and I could use any tips or tricks :) thanks!
  • LeaLarkspur
    July 30, 2012 at 10:47 PM

My name is Lea Marian (41 as of July 8) …I am a Christian…I am a Compassionate Conservative…I am a wife to Damian (aka Buzzy)…and mom to William Jacob and Nickolas Dale.

I enjoy doing bible study, going to church, doing freelance work, crocheting, knitting, walking, reading everything from the Bible to some popular novels, cooking, baking, and visiting with family and friends.

I am now setting up a small business called Larkspur Yarn. I will be selling my crocheted and knitted goods on EBay under LarkspurYarn12.  I am looking forward to see this dream becoming a reality.

My youngest son Nickolas was diagnosed in 2000 with autism…he is in the 10th grade at a local high school and he is in a great program through the Duluth School system and working everyday to do the best young man that he can be…he is a mid-functioning autistic…he has no real comprehensive skills but he can do things for himself…like get dressed, brush his teeth, general hygiene, make a sandwich. He is in love with all things that have to do with music, videos, or watching TV…he can repeat verbatim some programs and many commercials.

My oldest son William has graduated high school..he is a great big brother…he is very patient with Nick…even when it’s aggravating for him…he is very loving and caring towards me and others…he enjoys hanging out with his buddies…he’s into watching sports and  is looking forward to having his first job ever. He does so much for me and my hubby around the house…I am so proud of him.

Every day I thank God for Nick and Willy. They have taught me unconditional love, patience, understanding and self-control. For those things alone I am eternally greatful.

My hubby Buzzy is currently a deli worker at Super One Foods…he’s a good dad and I enjoy the memories that we have and are continuing to make.

Well that’s about it…except God bless us all…and to you and yours…

Peace, Joy and Love forever.

• esilanna
    August 1, 2012 at 7:36 AM
    My name is annalise, I just found out I'm pregnant with my first child, I make headbands and hairbows
  • mindygirl123
    August 7, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Hi !!! My name is Mindy and I am back I used to be on this site about a year or two ago then i got off of it but now i am back!! I am a sahm of two wonderful kiddos! Cody is 11 and Kaili is7.

How is everyone?hugs

• Ollie123
    August 8, 2012 at 8:02 PM
    Hello my name is Gabrielle. I love to crochet. At the moment I am on a granny square rampage. I just find it very relaxing and the color combos are endless. I can also knit but not as good as I crochet.
  • christinab313
    August 13, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Hi, my name is Chirstina. I have done so many different crafts in my life, I just love being creative and making things. I have done embroidery, knitting, sewing, painting, soap making, jewlery making, tating...I am sure there is other stuff. Today I went to the store to get a crochet needle and I am going to try making a crocheted rag rug. My mom made almost everything by hand, so before I every think about buying something, I always wonder if I can make it!! It's not always a good thing, but I have learnt a lot!!

• officiallyapeac
    August 15, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Hello,

My name is Peach. I have just pick up on knitting. I was 12 when I first started knitting, but due to life changes I had to set it aside.  For some reason I had this need to wanted to create new and exciting things, so I decided to go with the flow. And see where it takes me.

• Chelley032
    August 15, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Hi I am Michelle, I like to do all sorts of crafts like knitting, crochet, sewing and recipe scrapbooking.  I am always looking for new things to do. 

• 5_lil_owls
    August 16, 2012 at 9:41 PM
    30 year old, mom of 5. Wahm, I live in Washington state

Craft Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN