hopeym23
Tell us about you!
January 27, 2011 at 10:25 PM

Replies

• Ohio.SAHMof2
    April 27, 2011 at 12:35 PM
  • foxymomof4
    April 27, 2011 at 10:45 PM

My name is Ericka i have been married for 12 1/2 years i'm 28 years old.I Have 4 kids 2 boys 2 girls ages 11,6,4,3 and i love to make new and good friends i don't have a lot just 2 they are my sil if that counts.Happy to be here

• tsweetkissest
    May 3, 2011 at 9:45 AM

Hi!

I'm Tessie I'm 23 and live in York,Pa. I'm a first time mom to a beautiful 7 month old girl. Me n her daddy have been together going on 6 years n recently got engaged.

• faeidnam
    May 23, 2011 at 3:44 PM

Hi I'm Mandi, 23 about to be 24 in August. I'm a mommy to a great little guy names Drake who just accomplished potty training woo! I've been married almost 5 yrs now to a wonderful guy in the Army named Nathan. I'm a Pampered Chef consultant (if ya need anything contact me ;) ) and I'm loving working from home. I plan on going back to school, thinking for graphic design since that is a hobby of mine :)

• 1_HOT_MOMMA
    June 11, 2011 at 2:46 PM

Hey everyone! My name is Brandi-Jane or Jay for short :)

I have 1 daughter, Brianna, 13yrs old.

We live in Southern California near Orange County.

I cant wait to get to know everyone!

Come visit my homepage anytime! XOXO : )

-Jay

• Cherryblossum32
    June 13, 2011 at 1:12 PM

Hi my name is Hope mother to Jordan, Mikayla, Matthew and Caitlin. Sahm until my 5 yr old does to school. Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

• sharon35862
    June 14, 2011 at 3:10 AM

welcome to our group xx

• -Texas-Mommy-
    June 23, 2011 at 3:06 PM

Hello Ladies, I am Krista, I am a SAHM to 3 Little Girls & I am Married To A Roughneck, and I Live in Texas!!!

Classy Ladies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN