The Work At Home Mom's Classifieds

AVON-One of 7 Best Part Time Jobs
by pamb1
March 8, 2009 at 1:09 PM

Check it out:

Now you can join Avon online and start to make the part time income that will make a difference in your life.

With the touch economic challenges America is facing today.  Avon can be the answer for you and your family.

At a time when jobs are scarce and credit is tight, direct selling offers a unique opportunity.  For just $20 you can start an Avon business and take control of your finances.  Today.

There truly is Unlimited Earning Potential with Avon, the #1 Direct Selling Beauty Company worldwide, and greatest MLM opportunity.

"I had everything I needed to get started and make money immediately." - Daryn Executive Unit Leader

"I started selling Avon because I wanted to buy a car.  Now I'm putting my children through college." - Tania, Senior Executive Unit Leader

"I never thought I could sell anything, but when my first order was over $800, I realized I was wrong, and selling Avon was the best thing I ever did."  - Pam, Executive Unit Leader

Suze Orman says "Now is the time....and you won't find a better partner than Avon".

Why wait???  Join Now: and use Reference Code: pamburger

There aren't any replies to this post. Be the first to reply!

The Work At Home Mom's Classifieds

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts