You came to the right place!!!

sunlightgirl
you have come to the right place
November 18, 2011 at 2:33 AM

To all of you using the board here,  feel free to  join in on the chat room  that is where the majority of us spend our time. NO holds barred we talk about absolutly everything from a-z  

Tara

Replies

• jadababy11
    March 12, 2012 at 12:25 PM

hi how are you all doing 

• CC1109
    by CC1109
    May 12, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I've tried. Have tried talking and get no response, just continues like I'm not there. Wondering if it's worth it to keep trying?

• hotmommamassey
    May 17, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Just wanted to say hi and that I am new here. My name is Jamie, and I live in Indiana Nice to meet any every one here

• darcelsmall
    June 21, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Well my name is Darcel and I did have some concerns. I just found out last week that I am 5 weeks pregnant and I started bleeding so I went to the hospital and they diagnosed me with dysfunctional uterine bleeding which I was scared to death but I had 2 stay over night because everything was low and now they cant detect the horomone in my urine they did in my blood but it was very low. so now I have to go to an ultrasound next week and see. if I have a boy his name will be xarion and a girl well he said eve cause his name is adam.

• leapyearmom3
    June 30, 2012 at 8:03 PM

cc109 im very sorry u felt ignored, dont give up, i have no explanation for the problem, but they r a friendly bunch.. try again please.. lots of fun... leapyearmomof3  shake hand

• MaMaPaRrA3
    July 26, 2012 at 11:03 PM

hey ladies how are you? im doing well my name is cindy and i live in va , im 25 yrs old and have 3 kids.

• MsMandie
    August 27, 2012 at 6:46 PM

im doing good im looking for someone about something i have going on with my 6 year old in school

• NannerJanner
    October 6, 2012 at 2:31 AM

can't find the chat

• cutey09
    by cutey09
    November 27, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Hi i'm new here my name is Felicia. I'm from Alabama how is everyone 

• TabythaThurman
    November 29, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Hello, I'm new and I'm wanting to make friends to chat with!

You came to the right place!!!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts