Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Featured Posts
Cafe AmyS
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?
January 16, 2013 at 4:47 PM

On some groups, members have requested that we add their 1st names to their posts on the group.

If you'd like us to add your name to your posts, just reply to this thread and let us know your 1st name or nickname:)

Thank you for being a member of the Autism: Support Across the Spectrum group!

wavejigsaw ribbonslide

Replies

• Cafe AmyS
    September 27 at 5:15 PM

Welcome to the group Carol!

Quoting smile-247: Hi to all moms!, this is my first post, Thank you for letting be apart of your group.I have 3yrold Autistic boys,double trouble.In the process of potty training,its been hard because they are nonverbal an not understanding the concept...any advice would be great☺
    Quoting smile-247:

Mobile Photo

Yes,Carol

• Elizabeth82124
    October 2 at 8:31 AM

Hi 

imnew to this group. I am an older mom single parent of two daughters 19 & 21 they have both started a adult program, we built and moved to a new area, and my relationship of the past 16 years has ended. On top of that mt brother and sister have kind of exited contact with us. I feel enter mell isolated. I'm trying to keep my head up.

• Cafe AmyS
    October 2 at 3:15 PM

Welcome to the group!  How are the girls doing in their new rogram?

Quoting Elizabeth82124:

Hi 

imnew to this group. I am an older mom single parent of two daughters 19 & 21 they have both started a adult program, we built and moved to a new area, and my relationship of the past 16 years has ended. On top of that mt brother and sister have kind of exited contact with us. I feel enter mell isolated. I'm trying to keep my head up.

• Stephanie3804
    October 2 at 3:30 PM

Yes, I'm Stephanie

• ko912
    by ko912
    October 6 at 12:08 PM
    I am Kathy. Thanks!
  • Deidramess
    October 14 at 7:49 PM

yes

Deidra

• akaGLIA
    by akaGLIA
    October 15 at 9:49 PM
    Yes please! Vicki
  • terri-553
    October 16 at 11:04 AM

Please just list me by my name Terri

• Cafe AmyS
    Wednesday at 10:53 AM

waveWould anyone else like to have their name, or nickname, added to their posts?

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts