Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Featured Posts
CofferLuver1617
gunna be a long night
January 2, 2013 at 1:09 AM

sick non verbal toddler it gunna be a long night & I can't sleep to much on my mind just want to turn off my brain...going crazy

Replies

• saltycoqui
    January 2, 2013 at 1:24 AM
    So sorry. When your little one naps, you try n nap too. Even if it means just closing your eyes. That's what I used to do. I would turn on some soft music or the tv on really low. Hugs
  • marcie1455
    January 2, 2013 at 2:43 AM

I can relate to times like that.  I'm up now...and I don't really have a reason.  It seems like there is always so much to do and definitely think about.  My son was sick at one point over the holiday.  Our whole family had a virus and it was the pitts.  Hang in there!  ((HUGS))

• lucasmadre
    January 2, 2013 at 8:20 AM

The only thing that ever helps when I can't turn off my brain (and that happens to me ALL the time) is if I sit down and write a list. First list is of everything I need to do...second list is everything I am worried about, stressed about. Somehow writing it down helps my brain to stop going over it again and again...kind of like the worries are in safe storage :)

I remember when my little one was sick before he could speak...it is so hard and scary because they can't tell you what they need or how bad they feel. I used to get so anxious until the fever would break and he was resting comfortably...so sorry! My thoughts are with you. Feel better soon...both of you!

PS What a cutie!!!

• JTMOM422
    January 2, 2013 at 9:33 AM

So sorry momma. Hope he gets to feeling better soon and you get some much needed sleep

• CofferLuver1617
    January 2, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Ty guys it was ruff ain't gunna lie but Im taking him to the drs today hopefully the can help him little I feel so bad for my baby boy B-( but I'm here and ready to chat lol

• lucasmadre
    January 2, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Hope the doctor can help your little guy, I will keep my fingers crossed. Those nights when they are sick go on forever. Bet you are exhausted...hang in there xo

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN