Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Featured Posts
marisab
HEY JUST AN UPDATE LADIES
by marisab
November 19, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Hey ladies!been busy last month so wasnt ioon here much...just an update last week johny got his ipad +a case and 150 dollar itunes card paid for by family support program!!johny was sooo excited when he got it!!!

then the next day i goofed they didnt remind the parents that there was early release day and i missed his bus ;-( now my cps worker wants to extend the case that wa sclosing end of year .i think thi s is lame cause she just said no safefety issues and yet she wants to extend over a mistake that the principal says happens all the time!!!

Replies

• JTMOM422
    January 1, 2013 at 10:07 AM

That is way cool about the iPad. My ds has one as he loves it. Actually using it right now to type this lol. As for cps sounds like they are making an issue out of something that is quite common. Sometimes I feel that they spend too much time berating the wrong parents. Mistakes happen. I bet they are not perfect parents and have forgotten things when it came to their own children. I know they have a job but being a bully about it is all wrong. 

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts