Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Featured Posts
Dissolutions
OT....i left home
October 8, 2012 at 8:34 PM

For the last few months i have been getting verbally abused by my mother in law (we lived with them), well today shit hit the fan AGAIN with her throwing out some accusations and i packed our clothes and took nova and myself to my grandparents. my husband is being supportive, yes hes upset but there just isnt enough room here for all three of us and besides that i think its more important that he be with his mother because she is mentally deteriorating. Shes accused me of sleeping with my 73 year old father in law, accused me of stealing her clothes and perfume, and that i am trying to kill her. No joke this is what she thinks! I know she cant help it and i shouldnt take it to personally but today was my breaking point because she tried forcing herself into my bedroom to yell at me when i told her to leave me alone. i'm so lost, so scared, so confused, and tomorrow i am going to our county building to try and get some help because right now i am not working because my bipolar is to severe at this point in time, which SUCKS. i feel like i failed, i tried to stay and stick things out but i couldnt. I REALLY could use some friends right now :-/

Replies

• BarrettsMom0729
    October 9, 2012 at 1:34 PM

I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time. I know it sounds like "yeah thats what everyone says" kind of things, but things will look up. Keep telling yourself "Things always work out". That has always been what my best friend and I have told each other our whole lives (even today) when it seemed like nothing would ever change for the better in life. You did the right thing by removing yourself from the bad situation, and I know that can seem hard to do. But see, even by doing that you are already on your way to making things work out for you and your family.

(I'm sorry if this offends but) I'll keep you in my prayers.

Remember tell yourself this every day "THINGS ALWAYS WORK OUT!!!"

• Dissolutions
    October 9, 2012 at 1:58 PM

i am never offended by prayers :) and thank you so much everyone. i'd be lying if i said i was doing good, but i made my phone calls today but it was really nothing more than leaving a few messages and hoping like heck they call me back soon. 

• aakeiser
    October 9, 2012 at 3:22 PM

It sounds like you did the right thing.. I am sorry you had to go through all this..Hugs!!!

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN