Tech Cafe

Cafe Robin
Welcome to Moms & Technology! Introduce yourself...
October 26, 2010 at 7:52 PM

wave 

Welcome to Moms & Technology!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Moms & Technology! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here! 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• PinkSodaPop
    October 28, 2010 at 5:41 PM

• LindseyKate
    October 28, 2010 at 5:46 PM

Hello!! Im Lindsey :) ive been interested in computers since i was very little and i hope to find others with common interests! My goal at the moment is to go to school for Video Game Design :) I'm a very friendly person and love to help people out with their tech problems :)

• robertmommie
    October 28, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Hi everyone!  I'm Renee, I just love to learn, so computers and internet are a good constant source of that for me.

• kimsardo
    October 28, 2010 at 6:19 PM

Hi, I'm Kim and I like Techy things!

• connor12907
    October 28, 2010 at 7:12 PM

Hello all :) I am Catie, mother to one DS who is 3, 3 angel babies, and we are expecting our 2nd :) I love learning, go to school online, Technology is my friend :) lol

• ashlet01
    October 28, 2010 at 7:59 PM

I am Ashley, mom of two little girls ages 2.5 and 3months. I love tech stuff and self troubleshooting. I love reading how to do repair stuff myself and doing it myself. I am usually the go to person on tech stuff for my family.

• thenguyenclan
    October 28, 2010 at 8:18 PM

Hi there!  My name is Tina, I am a SAHM to 2 very engaging toddlers ages 4 and 3. I am also the mother of one baby girl in Heaven, and I am due with our fourth in February ^_^. I love being on the computer, reading books or just browsing around. I hope to get to know some of you more as time goes on :-) 

• TiffaniTerena
    October 28, 2010 at 9:29 PM

Hi there, mamas!

My name is Tiffani and I am a SAHM to 3 kids and LOVE being on the computer, shopping and browsing online and am actually able to completely take a computer apart and rebuild it. I am sitting on a degree in Computer Science (but being a mom is the best job that I have ever had) and I love advancing with technology and learning things on my own. I hope to get to know you ladies better! Hugs!

• LindseyKate
    October 28, 2010 at 10:57 PM

group hug

• crazycountrymom
    October 29, 2010 at 12:41 PM

Hello, My name is Marie and I have 4 grown daughters and 3 grandchildren. My grandchildren are 13 month old twins and a 10 month old grandson. I am excited to be here. I enjoy doing techie things as much as I can. It will be fun to meet new people and try to answer any questions that come up.. Have a blessed day. Marie

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Tech Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN