Tech Cafe

Cafe Robin
Welcome to Moms & Technology! Introduce yourself...
October 26, 2010 at 7:52 PM

wave 

Welcome to Moms & Technology!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Moms & Technology! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here! 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• itsallabtthem84
    ~B~
    July 6, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Welcome ladues!

• web.designer
    July 6, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Hello I am April and I love technology. I am currently in school furthering my training working on two associates, one for Computer Programming and one for Desktop/Networking support.

• kanake
    by kanake
    July 6, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Welcome April

Quoting web.designer:

Hello I am April and I love technology. I am currently in school furthering my training working on two associates, one for Computer Programming and one for Desktop/Networking support.

• LichQueen
    July 6, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Hi Guys! My name is Angie.. Full time SAHM part time computer tech, I have a wonderful daughter that I nick named Pinkie Pie after My Little Pony, I play videogames,drink alot of coffee,tattoo'd up and I like horror movies!

If you guys have any computer questions I can help you with feel free to message me anytime you want :)

• kanake
    by kanake
    July 6, 2012 at 7:54 PM

welcome to the group. Thank you for your offer of help.

Quoting LichQueen:

Hi Guys! My name is Angie.. Full time SAHM part time computer tech, I have a wonderful daughter that I nick named Pinkie Pie after My Little Pony, I play videogames,drink alot of coffee,tattoo'd up and I like horror movies!

If you guys have any computer questions I can help you with feel free to message me anytime you want :)

• LoveHeckerty
    July 8, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Thank you! 

I'm happy to be here!

I'd love to hear from Moms - if you have a smartphone or a tablet, what do you have? Droid or iOS?

And please ask me how I can help - I'll do handholdiong and problem solving as best as I can!

Jan

• onecuteladybug2
    KT
    July 8, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Welcome to the group!!!

Quoting Karay4christ:

Hi.....I'm Karay......I'm 29 and a single mom to a 16 month old boy.......I'm not tech savvy......at all....... would love to know what's new and what's a must know in technology...................... so all you tech savvy ladies (moms) out there..................feel free to share..........................God Bless

• onecuteladybug2
    KT

Welcome to the group!!!

Quoting web.designer:

• onecuteladybug2
    KT

Welcome to the group!!!

Quoting LichQueen:

• onecuteladybug2
    KT
    July 8, 2012 at 11:39 PM

I would suggest making a new post for your questions. More people are likely to read them that way.

Quoting LoveHeckerty:

Thank you! 

I'm happy to be here!

I'd love to hear from Moms - if you have a smartphone or a tablet, what do you have? Droid or iOS?

And please ask me how I can help - I'll do handholdiong and problem solving as best as I can!

Jan

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Tech Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts