Featured Posts
ablackdolphin
Do you track how much you save w coupons?
August 16 at 3:01 PM
Do you keep track?

Replies

• wandep
    by wandep
    August 16 at 3:18 PM

We don't use coupons.

• nayeli.c
    August 16 at 3:26 PM

I'm going to make sure I'm at least saving how much I'm spending on the sunday paper... if I'm not breaking even then I'll get rid of my subscription.

I'm not a huge couponer though. 

• SweetLuci
    August 16 at 8:20 PM

I don't keep track. I don't use a lot of coupons. I don't buy many processed foods, so it's usually just shampoo, deodorant, cleaning products-things like that.

• rosesink
    August 17 at 12:02 AM

I save between 50% and 70% combining coupons and sales

• thefiregoddess
    August 17 at 4:30 AM
    Not specifically. Used to.
  • michiganmom116
    August 17 at 7:05 AM

no

• RonaH
    by RonaH
    August 17 at 7:50 AM
    No to much work. LOL
  • ablackdolphin
    August 17 at 9:28 AM
    I do and then put that amt in the kids savings for college
  • chicken13
    August 17 at 9:39 AM

No.  I just try to make sure I get everything for the lowest price possible, if that means using a coupon...great.  I've only got so much money....so it needs to stretch so I can have my needs AND my wants.

• Mygirl30248
    August 17 at 9:42 AM

I don't use coupons. 

But for gas I do. I live in a one gas station small town (gas station is next door to me) so when I travel to town which is 3 or 4 days a week I grab gas there if cheaper (sometimes it is other times not) I compare my savings against the one in my hometown. So for example yesterday it was $3.49 I got it at $3.40 so I just track that I put in X amt of gallons & write the difference. I'm sipmly doing this to see what kind of savings I'm doing by doing this as it's a new thing for me to do the last couple months. 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN