Frugalistas

Featured Posts
ablackdolphin
Do you track how much you save w coupons?
August 16 at 3:01 PM
Do you keep track?

Replies

• wandep
    by wandep
    August 16 at 3:18 PM

We don't use coupons.

• nayeli.c
    August 16 at 3:26 PM

I'm going to make sure I'm at least saving how much I'm spending on the sunday paper... if I'm not breaking even then I'll get rid of my subscription.

I'm not a huge couponer though. 

• SweetLuci
    August 16 at 8:20 PM

I don't keep track. I don't use a lot of coupons. I don't buy many processed foods, so it's usually just shampoo, deodorant, cleaning products-things like that.

• rosesink
    August 17 at 12:02 AM

I save between 50% and 70% combining coupons and sales

• thefiregoddess
    August 17 at 4:30 AM
    Not specifically. Used to.
  • michiganmom116
    August 17 at 7:05 AM

no

• RonaH
    by RonaH
    August 17 at 7:50 AM
    No to much work. LOL
  • ablackdolphin
    August 17 at 9:28 AM
    I do and then put that amt in the kids savings for college
  • chicken13
    August 17 at 9:39 AM

No.  I just try to make sure I get everything for the lowest price possible, if that means using a coupon...great.  I've only got so much money....so it needs to stretch so I can have my needs AND my wants.

• Mygirl30248
    August 17 at 9:42 AM

I don't use coupons. 

But for gas I do. I live in a one gas station small town (gas station is next door to me) so when I travel to town which is 3 or 4 days a week I grab gas there if cheaper (sometimes it is other times not) I compare my savings against the one in my hometown. So for example yesterday it was $3.49 I got it at $3.40 so I just track that I put in X amt of gallons & write the difference. I'm sipmly doing this to see what kind of savings I'm doing by doing this as it's a new thing for me to do the last couple months. 

Frugalistas

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts