Frugalistas

TheBabyFactory4
Valentines dinner
February 14, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Are y'all going out to eat tonight? Cooking something special? Or what?

Replies

• michiganmom116
    February 14, 2013 at 12:46 PM

I'm making meatloaf Florentine, glazed carrots, pea salad, and grasshopper pie

• my4boys2002
    February 14, 2013 at 1:11 PM
    Stir fry, I'm also making cookies and cupcakes for the kids
  • TheBabyFactory4
    February 14, 2013 at 1:24 PM
    Spaghetti and meatballs with a salad and breadsticks. Since its Jacob's birthday my friend is baking a cake for him and cupcakesf for us all. Her and her Dh and 4 kids are coming over at 3
  • Stacie03
    February 14, 2013 at 1:25 PM
    Steaks loaded baked potatoes, salad, broccoli, and brownies with chocolate covered strawberries
  • greenishgirl
    February 14, 2013 at 1:37 PM

We are all sick so I'm thinking chicken soup for dinner. I was going to make a cak but that will probably wait until we are all feeling better.

• TheBabyFactory4
    February 14, 2013 at 1:38 PM
    Awe that sucks. Hope you all get better fast

Quoting greenishgirl:

We are all sick so I'm thinking chicken soup for dinner. I was going to make a cak but that will probably wait until we are all feeling better.

• suthrnrose71
    February 14, 2013 at 2:16 PM
    Unfortunately, I am sick! My hubby had to drive me to the doctor this morning. What a romantic and fun Valentine's date...NOT! I will probably be picking up a pizza for my boys for dinner since my hubby will be working anyway. We already exchanged some small gifts. We don't really go all out for one stupid holiday like a lot of folks. We don't have to have today to know we love each other.
  • mybratsmom
    February 14, 2013 at 2:30 PM
    We're doing spaghetti and meatballs, too!! (a la lady and the tramp!!) I've got French bread baking and will add mozzerella to it later, and I'm doing mini cheesecakes to look like those convo hearts (thanks to Pinterest for the great idea!). We usually never make a big deal out of today but for some reason, everyone in the house was just super happy about it, even my 13 yo!
  • liveforever
    February 14, 2013 at 2:31 PM
    Im making heart shaped chocolate chip pancakes with sausage and fruit.
  • AzariahsMother
    February 14, 2013 at 3:08 PM

I'm feeling like Jimmy John's tonight...lol

Frugalistas