Featured Posts
cookinmommyof1
after this small victory, i might start couponing more
February 10, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Last friday I got a few extra things for over the weekend since bil will be living with us for a couple weeks. Walmart has krusteaz cookie mix for $1, and I found a coupon online for $1 off. Got it for free. And I price matched pillsbury cinnamon rolls for $1 each tube, and had a $1 off 2 coupon, so got two $2 cinnamon roll tubes for $1 total.d I've never made out that good. Lol. And we got federal taxes back (still waiting on state) so im stocking up a bit since I found mac n cheese on sale 5/$1 and 10ct boxes of fruit rollups and motts gummies 8/$6

Replies

• finnbar
    by finnbar
    February 13, 2013 at 10:10 AM
    Oh, coupons are the way to go! It's like extra money. What state do you live in? I am in SC and use southernsavers.com to quickly find sales with coupon match ups. Just last night I went to Bi-lo and Publix and bought $107 worth of food and diapers for $30. My coupon value was more than the cash I spent!

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

Last friday I got a few extra things for over the weekend since bil will be living with us for a couple weeks. Walmart has krusteaz cookie mix for $1, and I found a coupon online for $1 off. Got it for free. And I price matched pillsbury cinnamon rolls for $1 each tube, and had a $1 off 2 coupon, so got two $2 cinnamon roll tubes for $1 total.d I've never made out that good. Lol. And we got federal taxes back (still waiting on state) so im stocking up a bit since I found mac n cheese on sale 5/$1 and 10ct boxes of fruit rollups and motts gummies 8/$6

• finnbar
    by finnbar
    February 13, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Here is what I got for $30
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN