Frugalistas

cookinmommyof1
after this small victory, i might start couponing more
February 10, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Last friday I got a few extra things for over the weekend since bil will be living with us for a couple weeks. Walmart has krusteaz cookie mix for $1, and I found a coupon online for $1 off. Got it for free. And I price matched pillsbury cinnamon rolls for $1 each tube, and had a $1 off 2 coupon, so got two $2 cinnamon roll tubes for $1 total.d I've never made out that good. Lol. And we got federal taxes back (still waiting on state) so im stocking up a bit since I found mac n cheese on sale 5/$1 and 10ct boxes of fruit rollups and motts gummies 8/$6

Replies

• bertie4
    by bertie4
    February 12, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Good deal!

• finnbar
    by finnbar
    February 13, 2013 at 10:10 AM
    Oh, coupons are the way to go! It's like extra money. What state do you live in? I am in SC and use southernsavers.com to quickly find sales with coupon match ups. Just last night I went to Bi-lo and Publix and bought $107 worth of food and diapers for $30. My coupon value was more than the cash I spent!

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

Last friday I got a few extra things for over the weekend since bil will be living with us for a couple weeks. Walmart has krusteaz cookie mix for $1, and I found a coupon online for $1 off. Got it for free. And I price matched pillsbury cinnamon rolls for $1 each tube, and had a $1 off 2 coupon, so got two $2 cinnamon roll tubes for $1 total.d I've never made out that good. Lol. And we got federal taxes back (still waiting on state) so im stocking up a bit since I found mac n cheese on sale 5/$1 and 10ct boxes of fruit rollups and motts gummies 8/$6

• finnbar
    by finnbar
    February 13, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Here is what I got for $30

Frugalistas