Featured Posts
Stacie03
Living frugally
February 8, 2013 at 10:54 PM

If you had the means to live non-frugally would you? Or would you still do somethings the frugal way? 

Replies

• KenzieQsMommy
    February 8, 2013 at 10:57 PM
    My dh and I have discussed this often. *I* will always live frugally. Its how I was raised, so its a part of who I am. Dh had money growing up so I'm not so sure if he'd continue his frugal ways (I've taught him well!)
  • RosePetalTears
    February 8, 2013 at 11:05 PM

i think i'd continue but i'd plan more vacations!  I miss traveling.  I do really well on deals with that though too.  Last trip was to cozumel, mexico and i got flights, a 5 night stay at an all inclusive resort and a jeep rental for the week all for 1600, including tax. 

• Hanab818
    February 8, 2013 at 11:34 PM

I will always try and save money where I can.

• jupiter5
    February 8, 2013 at 11:40 PM
    I will always live frugally, my husband comes from money and he talks about all the ridiculous extras we will have in the future and I'm like eh I would love to save save save and have animals. I don't need a lot of extra stuff weighing me down :)
  • jupiter5
    February 8, 2013 at 11:41 PM
    Haha me too! And mine is doing better than ever on frugality ever since the baby was born, he even shops online sometimes :)

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

My dh and I have discussed this often. *I* will always live frugally. Its how I was raised, so its a part of who I am. Dh had money growing up so I'm not so sure if he'd continue his frugal ways (I've taught him well!)

• diaperstodating
    February 8, 2013 at 11:45 PM
    No. I would continue to live frugally. I am a saver, so if I had more money I would just save it not spend it. I still have some of my taxes from last year in my savings account.
  • TDMumof3
    February 8, 2013 at 11:49 PM
    If i had money and not worry bout nothing i would shop more high end for things and enjoy life thats what i want any how. i want a good figured income and no worries. basically if i dont feel like cooking then we could eat out every night of the week if we want. my hubby would do the same he likes to spend more than i do
  • my4boys2002
    February 8, 2013 at 11:50 PM
    I have only been trying to be frugal since dec, I'm douing it because I want to not because I need too. I've always been a high end shopper, I'm seeing how much I've wasted what some consider a all out spree is what I'd spend daily out shopping. The one thing I know I cannot give up is chanel skin care. Ill try to wait til counters have sales for that.
  • BeachLifeMama
    February 9, 2013 at 12:40 AM
    I wasn't raise to live frugal, I decided to live like this & will continue to live frugal. I like to save my money for my child(ren)'s future & I enjoy finding good sales. Only thing I would do more is travel & explore the world with my family & pamper myself to spa once in a while.
  • mamabearlehman
    February 9, 2013 at 1:31 AM

I would continue to live my frugal lifestyle but with more splurges and vacations. We haven't had a vacation since our first child almost 7 yrs ago. I would buy a nice big chunck of land and a beautiful house and plant a huge garden.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts