Featured Posts
TheBabyFactory4
Super Bowl Sunday
February 3, 2013 at 12:08 AM
so what's going on in your house tomorrow? Who are you rooting for? What's on the menu?

Replies

• mamabearlehman
    February 3, 2013 at 12:44 AM

nothing. My husband has to work so he won't be home to yell at the TV. LOL

• chrissysnow22
    February 3, 2013 at 2:03 AM
    I live across the bridge from sf so we will be 49ers for the day. I could honestly care less about sports. I will be at my aunts restaurant only because it my cousins birthday
  • BeachLifeMama
    February 3, 2013 at 2:09 AM
    Still deciding if dd & I will join so at his brother's or go to my aunt's place. Or maybe just stay home and get ready for the week.
  • mybratsmom
    February 3, 2013 at 3:05 AM

I will be at a friend's who lost a bet and has to host the Super Bowl party, including food and drinks(!!!) while I wear my new 49er sweatshirt that I put together tonight!!! I'm learning vinyl - the gold, red, and black portion of the letters are glitter vinyl. I need to get the chalk off but other than that I'm soooo ready!!!
  • mjgm1966
    February 3, 2013 at 4:59 AM

Going to the inlaws.  Rooting for the Ravens!!!!

• michiganmom116
    February 3, 2013 at 6:16 AM

The kids' community center is hosting a Super Bowl party for the kids.  Parents are allowed to come "if they behave."  I hope DH will take the boys and DD and I will have some "girl time."

Not really rooting for anyone....no plans for a special menu.

• cherishhope
    February 3, 2013 at 7:56 AM
    Not much here. Not really into sports!
  • aneela
    by aneela
    February 3, 2013 at 8:23 AM

i dont even watch...

• aneela
    by aneela
    February 3, 2013 at 8:23 AM

BUT....im 20 mins from BALTIMORE lol...so i guess im gonna say GO RAVENS

• redneck_kids
    February 3, 2013 at 9:55 AM

I really don't care since the Lion's and Cowboy's are not in it, but routing for the forty whiners, oops mean 49ers since I lived in Ca for years! We are having little smokees and steak sauce and mustard, chips and dip, might do some kind of salad just snack all day. Me and my son are the big football fans even got into college. We will have the kids friends over and my daughter's boyfriend and step son will come over.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts