Frugalistas

Featured Posts
lilly4911
Pamper Yourselves
January 29, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Hello,

Moms I am so excited to have started my own Avon store. There are so many exciting products for ourselves and family. Also moms that would like to stay at home w/ their babies, this would be a great opportunity for you to work from home being an Avon Independent Representative. It is all so easy anyways if you are interested in pampering yourselves visit my Avon Beauty Store www.youravon.com/acaez and if your are interested in selling avon inbox me.

Replies

• Alieda
    by Alieda
    January 29, 2013 at 10:46 PM
    I wish you all the luck in the world with your business.My mother in law make some great money with her Avon business
  • lilly4911
    January 30, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Thank You very much!!! Yes the money is there....you just have to GET IT :) I'm going to work hard on it....Now I'm trying to get a team together....I know that theirs alot of moms out there, that are looking for work at home. There are so many scams out there, which makes it so hard to believe or trust someone...So it's kinda hard but hopefully I get it all together soon :) it really is a great opportunity....and alot of fun

• Alieda
    by Alieda
    January 30, 2013 at 10:02 PM
    My mother in law little in little tiny Ok town and everyone in the town get their Avon for her.Her mom live in another tiny Ok town and everyone there also get their Avon from her.She did real good
  • lilly4911
    January 30, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Thats awsome!!! what about you??? Do you do Avon as well??? If not, are you interested in it??? I think you would be great!!!!

• Alieda
    by Alieda
    January 31, 2013 at 11:29 AM
    I do Avon and lost money not make it
  • lilly4911
    January 31, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Really??? Why??? I have been making money :) you know now they have changed Avon alot....they give you a free Avon store webpage online....before you would have to pay for it....so alot of things have changed...

• Dontchawishuknu
    February 1, 2013 at 6:31 PM
    What's the initial cost? I was once an Avon rep for about a month, but my sponsor was so crappy and could never be reached for assistance, so I quit. I'm in an awkward position right now, and I really need to bring in some additional income.

Pm me, please? Thank you!

Frugalistas

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts