Featured Posts
tazmidgiefairy
clothes for work
January 29, 2013 at 11:04 AM

i need to get new pants for work blah

Replies

• matreshka
    January 29, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I often find brand new clothes at goodwill or salvation army.  Also, they are expensive but I found that Express pants last for years.

• tazmidgiefairy
    January 29, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I work at good will that who i need them for

Quoting matreshka:

I often find brand new clothes at goodwill or salvation army.  Also, they are expensive but I found that Express pants last for years.

• TonyaO
    by TonyaO
    January 29, 2013 at 11:52 AM
    Goodwill and Salvation Army are great choices, I'm also a huge fan of Plato's closet, they are more expensive than the other two, but still a fraction of the cost of new brand name clothes
  • tazmidgiefairy
    January 29, 2013 at 11:55 AM

i might check out goodwill i go in on wednesday

Quoting TonyaO:

Goodwill and Salvation Army are great choices, I'm also a huge fan of Plato's closet, they are more expensive than the other two, but still a fraction of the cost of new brand name clothes

• Bleacheddecay
    January 29, 2013 at 12:25 PM

I hate that too. I recommend Kohls, J.C. Penny, and/or K'mart.

• artistic_kitty
    January 29, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Consignment stores are great cause the clothes are cheep but are usually in better condition than Goodwill.

• my4boys2002
    January 29, 2013 at 12:58 PM
    Thrift stores are great for work clothes
  • JakeandEmmasMom
    January 29, 2013 at 4:36 PM
    Definitely check thrift stores and Khols!
  • ziff130
    by ziff130
    January 29, 2013 at 4:42 PM

haha! Definitely keep an eye out at Goodwill. That seems like a great place to work. You'll see all the good stuff. ;) That would be dangerous for me. haha!

• bookworm14
    January 29, 2013 at 4:49 PM
    I hate shopping for work clothes!! My work is having an event this wee - we could bring in clothes we didn't want anymore. Then for $2 a bag, you can shop thru what others donated. The funds (and probably leftovers) will benefit a couple charities in town.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN