Frugalistas

tazmidgiefairy
clothes for work
January 29, 2013 at 11:04 AM

i need to get new pants for work blah

Replies

• matreshka
    January 29, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I often find brand new clothes at goodwill or salvation army.  Also, they are expensive but I found that Express pants last for years.

• tazmidgiefairy
    January 29, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I work at good will that who i need them for

Quoting matreshka:

I often find brand new clothes at goodwill or salvation army.  Also, they are expensive but I found that Express pants last for years.

• TonyaO
    by TonyaO
    January 29, 2013 at 11:52 AM
    Goodwill and Salvation Army are great choices, I'm also a huge fan of Plato's closet, they are more expensive than the other two, but still a fraction of the cost of new brand name clothes
  • tazmidgiefairy
    January 29, 2013 at 11:55 AM

i might check out goodwill i go in on wednesday

Quoting TonyaO:

Goodwill and Salvation Army are great choices, I'm also a huge fan of Plato's closet, they are more expensive than the other two, but still a fraction of the cost of new brand name clothes

• Bleacheddecay
    January 29, 2013 at 12:25 PM

I hate that too. I recommend Kohls, J.C. Penny, and/or K'mart.

• artistic_kitty
    January 29, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Consignment stores are great cause the clothes are cheep but are usually in better condition than Goodwill.

• my4boys2002
    January 29, 2013 at 12:58 PM
    Thrift stores are great for work clothes
  • JakeandEmmasMom
    January 29, 2013 at 4:36 PM
    Definitely check thrift stores and Khols!
  • ziff130
    by ziff130
    January 29, 2013 at 4:42 PM

haha! Definitely keep an eye out at Goodwill. That seems like a great place to work. You'll see all the good stuff. ;) That would be dangerous for me. haha!

• bookworm14
    January 29, 2013 at 4:49 PM
    I hate shopping for work clothes!! My work is having an event this wee - we could bring in clothes we didn't want anymore. Then for $2 a bag, you can shop thru what others donated. The funds (and probably leftovers) will benefit a couple charities in town.

Frugalistas