Frugalistas

Featured Posts
michiganmom116
1/29 What are you doing today?
January 29, 2013 at 6:48 AM

Replies

• pinkcoffeecup
    January 29, 2013 at 7:56 AM

Working today.  Got a full day today.  I picked up extra hours this week.  So I work 8 hours today not the normal 4 1/2. 

• lillucky8
    Jen
    January 29, 2013 at 8:20 AM
    Ita dhs bday, so dd and i will be making a card and maybe some fun decorations, and cookies. Picking up my new glasses when he gets home, Then going to mils for dinner. Of course doing laundry and cleaning as usual.
  • EmmasMommy2011
    January 29, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Working on school work for my last week of English, then vaccuum, finish catching up on Army Wives, and of course while doing all that  taking care of the little ones.

• JakeandEmmasMom
    January 29, 2013 at 9:30 AM

My son's class is doing a performance at their school assembly this morning, so we will all be going to that.   If it gets done in time, my youngest and I will go to the library for preschool story time.  Tonight is my son's Cub Scout space derby.  Busy day!

• little.worthen
    January 29, 2013 at 9:31 AM
    Being sick. I'm going back to bed
  • matreshka
    January 29, 2013 at 11:45 AM

I'm cleaning.  I am trying to fight my drowsiness, I have a chronic lack of sleep that I have been trying do deal with it.  Part of it is medication related which sucks.

I am also hoping my DH gets his work situation fixed.  There is some drama going on and he has to fire someone which means overtime for him until he finds a replacement.

• my4boys2002
    January 29, 2013 at 1:47 PM
    Went to Aldi's, now I need to shower take my son to dr then come home cook breakfast for the week.
  • bookworm14
    January 29, 2013 at 4:56 PM
    Today is my nephew's 14th birthday, I'm stopping by my sister's house for dinner. Can't believe how much he's grown up!!
  • BeachLifeMama
    January 29, 2013 at 8:23 PM
    Went to work, stopped by at Walmart, picked up dd at so's mom then dinner at my grandma. Now just relaxing.
  • cherishhope
    January 29, 2013 at 9:00 PM
    Work!

Frugalistas

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts