Featured Posts
cookinmommyof1
FREEBIES!
January 18, 2013 at 8:21 PM
I know I've posted this before, but who doesn't love freebies? So far from these sights I've received: pads/tampons, depends (don't use, but hey, they're free) dog food/treats, cat food/treats, cat litter, pet health supplements, people supplements, probiotics, vitamins, choc milk mix, powerade/gatorade drink mix, crystal light mix, salad dressing, seasonings/meat rubs, chapstick, lip gloss/other make up, shampoo//conditioner/styling aids.... I get 2 or 3 things a week in the mail.

Here are my favorite freebie sights:
getitfree.us/all-freebies
mymommyrewards.com (somtimes doesn't update for a couple weeks)
mysavings.com
freeflys.com (least favorite, but still has good stuff)

Replies

• XVAmomma
    January 18, 2013 at 10:44 PM
    tfs!
  • mmtosam06
    January 18, 2013 at 10:46 PM
    Thanks for sharing
  • liss510
    by liss510
    January 19, 2013 at 2:46 AM

how does that work you just like the page on fb and they mail to u?

Quoting AmyD43:

Hip2save is the BEST!

• MsBlueBelle
    January 19, 2013 at 4:48 AM

I belong to a freebies group here on cm:

C8lin's Freebie Page 100% Free stuff!

She uploads things everyday.  Not sure if it is is okay to post about another group here, sorry if it is a mistake.

• AmyD43
    by AmyD43
    January 19, 2013 at 7:11 AM
    Some are coupons, some are online codes you redeem, so are free samples.

Join hip2save on Facebook she posts the best deals.

The meat tray was a target coupon and a manafactors coupon you used together.

One other tip is start a fake email for your couponing. A gmail acct so that you don't clog your real email act w offers.

Quoting liss510:

how does that work you just like the page on fb and they mail to u?

Quoting AmyD43:

Hip2save is the BEST!

• MsBlueBelle
    January 19, 2013 at 8:43 AM

I have a different way to get freebies.  I am an avid letter writer, I buy blank cards & envelopes at the $ store, I keep a Ziploc bag in my purse with some stamps, a pen, an address book and notes/UPC/proof of purchase for items I need to contact the manufacturer.  I have yet to be turned down and I get rewards like $40 of FREE coupons for Purina pet foods and supplies, $30 of FREE coupons for Ziploc, saran wrap, $20 of FREE coupons for air wick candles.  When I say FREE the coupon is to take the entire price off a purchase, so the item is free to me.  I get these two or three times a week.  I don't just complain about an item, but I also write to companies of products I really like and they say 'thanks' by sending me coupons to get more of their product FREE.  I wrote about goat cheese, I really like goat cheese, I have four coupons to pick up four free packages of my favorite goat cheese. 

So, if you really like a product, or if you have trouble with a product, take some time, write a hand written note, drop it to the address on the box and see what happens.

Since most companies get mail via email, a hand written note card gets noticed. 

• PinkActivist
    January 19, 2013 at 9:22 AM

I keep meaning to do this, thanks for the reminder!!

Quoting MsBlueBelle:

I have a different way to get freebies.  I am an avid letter writer, I buy blank cards & envelopes at the $ store, I keep a Ziploc bag in my purse with some stamps, a pen, an address book and notes/UPC/proof of purchase for items I need to contact the manufacturer.  I have yet to be turned down and I get rewards like $40 of FREE coupons for Purina pet foods and supplies, $30 of FREE coupons for Ziploc, saran wrap, $20 of FREE coupons for air wick candles.  When I say FREE the coupon is to take the entire price off a purchase, so the item is free to me.  I get these two or three times a week.  I don't just complain about an item, but I also write to companies of products I really like and they say 'thanks' by sending me coupons to get more of their product FREE.  I wrote about goat cheese, I really like goat cheese, I have four coupons to pick up four free packages of my favorite goat cheese. 

So, if you really like a product, or if you have trouble with a product, take some time, write a hand written note, drop it to the address on the box and see what happens.

Since most companies get mail via email, a hand written note card gets noticed. 

• cerainwondrland
    January 19, 2013 at 9:29 AM
    Bump I love free shit
  • ksueditz
    January 19, 2013 at 11:20 AM
    Bump so I can check these out later, thanks!
  • MsBlueBelle
    January 19, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN