Featured Posts
TheBabyFactory4
I only have ONE oven but I have
November 21, 2012 at 9:31 PM

FOUR dishes that need to be cooked tomorrow in the oven. 5 if you count the crescent rolls.

The ham gets cooked at 325 for about 2 hrs

Green bean casserole gets cooked at 350 for 30mins

mac and cheese gets cooked at 400 for 20mins

and pumpkin pudding gets cooked at 350 for about 30-45mins (which can cook while we eat because its a dessert)

So HOW do I get it all cooked without one dish getting cold and the ham takes up the whole oven?

Replies

• Stacie03
    November 21, 2012 at 9:36 PM
    You could make the green bean casserole or Mac and cheese in a crock pot.
  • LongBeachLiz
    November 21, 2012 at 9:39 PM
    Hmmm I say just cook the casserole and Mac and cheese first thing. Take out and cook ham. When slicin the ham put them both back in the oven to heat up. By the time you are done fiddling with the ham they should be heated up.
  • TheBabyFactory4
    November 21, 2012 at 9:43 PM

good idea

Quoting LongBeachLiz:

Hmmm I say just cook the casserole and Mac and cheese first thing. Take out and cook ham. When slicin the ham put them both back in the oven to heat up. By the time you are done fiddling with the ham they should be heated up.

• a_and_j_momma
    November 22, 2012 at 2:01 AM
    Quoting LongBeachLiz:

I agree. Or I would cook all at 350 and just adjust baking times. You can keep the ham on one shelf, casserole on another, take casserole out and put macaroni in
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts