Featured Posts
pinkcoffeecup
Finally done with all the T Day prepping. Thoroughly tired now
November 21, 2012 at 7:53 PM

I knew if I didn't start my prep the minute I got in from work. I'd go sit down. Start getting sleepy. Then not do anything tonight but pie.  So pies are done, sweet potatoes roasted stuffing, cranberry relish.  I accidentally opened up the big can of mushroom soup. Thinking it was my chicken broth for stuffing.  So I par assembled the green bean casserole.  I'll add the generic Frenches fried onions tomorrow.  My turkey is in the brin. Well I'll have to flip it before bed time. As this bird was bigger than my largest kettle.  The major part of dinner is ready to go.  It's just put the turkey on around noon.   Cook my mashed potatoes.  Make gravy.  All simple things. At the time my turkey is resting.  All my sides will be heating up.   After my prep got done. I scrubbed the top of the stove.  Swept and mopped the kitchen floor.  Now it's sit back and relax all evening.   I'm starting to get real tired.  I was up since 5:45am getting ready for work.  At least majority of dinner is ready to go. 

Replies

• Stacie03
    November 21, 2012 at 9:49 PM
    Nice! I still need to make my check list so I get all 3 kids and all our stuff out the door and to grandmas house on time.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts