Featured Posts
MixedCooke
IS IT GOING TO BE CRAZY IN THE GROCERY STORE TOMORROW?
November 20, 2012 at 2:59 AM

I need to rest but if the grocery store is going to be crazy tomorrow then should I just go today and rest tomorrow??

Replies

• slashteddy
    November 20, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Grocery will probably be busy today AND tomorrow... quite a few people do their cooking the day before, it seems. Your best bet to avoid the rush is to go as early as you can, or, if it's a 24/7 store, as late - even if they're cleaned out, if you can go at night, they've usually started restocking by then, and the crowds are smaller. :) I go late to avoid crowds.

• AnnaNonamus
    November 20, 2012 at 3:05 AM

Go early in the day. I need to pick up a few of the fresh items for Thursday, but can't go until Wed. I am out of town tomorrow, so it has to be Wed. I plan to go pretty much the moment I wake up. 

I may even just go late tomorrow night when I get home, like 10-11pmish. That might be easier. 

• Barb10
    by Barb10
    November 20, 2012 at 8:20 AM

I need to go tomorrow so Im going as soon as I get the kids on the bus in the morning.I think it will be the worst at noon and later.

• michiganmom116
    November 20, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Go early in the morning or late at night after the kids are in bed.  You bet it's going to be busy!  I would expect some things to be out of stock, too.

• chrissysnow22
    November 20, 2012 at 8:43 AM
    I have to go too. Good luck.
  • SandraJo
    November 20, 2012 at 9:30 AM
    I have to go tonite after DH gets home. I have all my stuff but need more milk and eggs and have to get some aluminum pans and paper plates and cups. Best get some plastic cutlery too. Hmmmm...I'm making a master shopping list for next year once this is all over.
  • MissMia22
    November 20, 2012 at 9:33 AM
    Definitely go later then 9pm or it will be over crowded (used to be cashier for a grocery store and did work the week of turkey day holy hell busy!)...expect the store to be out of certain items...good luck!
  • matreshka
    November 20, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Ours have been busy all week. i am having an arthritis and fibro flare and keep putting off going but I have to go tonight when DH gets out of work.

• JakeandEmmasMom
    November 20, 2012 at 11:55 AM

I hope it's not too bad.  I have to go later today.

• chrisnjoesmom
    November 20, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Yes! They had the police directing traffic around ours last year!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts