Frugalistas

Featured Posts
AzariahsMother
Frugal Weekend
November 19, 2012 at 10:39 PM

In what ways were you frugal this weekend?

Replies

• cara124
    by cara124
    November 19, 2012 at 10:44 PM
    Bought Christmas cards at dollar tree 20 for 1$ as apossed to 18 for 4.97$ at Walmart
  • KenzieQsMommy
    November 19, 2012 at 11:20 PM

The only extra money I spent this wekend was the gas to drive to my moms to see my randma. She moved out here a month ago and I haven't been able to see her until Saturday

• KenzieQsMommy
    November 19, 2012 at 11:21 PM

I talked myself OUT of eating out a lot too. I was so tempted on Saturday to stop for dinner but I didn't!

• chinosruca
    November 19, 2012 at 11:26 PM
    Not so much frugal......I re-joined Sams club. Had to buy some stuff. I did find that they sell 3 -1/2 gallons of Organic milk for $9.89 which is the cheapest place to buy organic milk. I am not all that into organic products (I try if it is on sale or if I have extra $) but will only drink & give my kids organic/antibiotic-free/steroid free milk.
  • Mama_Dolly
    November 19, 2012 at 11:28 PM
    i cooked at home for the past week. thats big for me lol
  • BeachLifeMama
    November 20, 2012 at 1:12 PM
    Found two The Sak & a Conserve purses at Goodwill for under $9.00 & they were barely used too.
  • matreshka
    November 20, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Used coupons, avoided the urge for starbucks.  Went out to lunch instead of going out for dinner.

• BeachLifeMama
    November 20, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Lucky, I'm really trying hard to avoid Starbucks. 

Quoting matreshka:

Used coupons, avoided the urge for starbucks.  Went out to lunch instead of going out for dinner.

• reindeergames
    November 20, 2012 at 8:04 PM

I wasn't I bought my daughter's Christmas gifts. Spent aprox $200 on items then $60 on food for Thanksgiving, also ordered from amazon spent $69 but I had $18 worth if giftcards left on my account so used that up so only $52 plus ordered something for someone for $7 in the same order to save them shipping cost so I'll be paid that back. 

So yeah I'm broke now lol 

Frugalistas

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts