Frugalistas

Featured Posts
aneela
SHOES and addiction..come on and comment
by aneela
November 18, 2012 at 9:55 AM

In your OPINION:

How many pairs of shoes crosses the line of a collection into an ADDICTION?

Replies

• anotherhalf
    November 18, 2012 at 10:20 AM
    I don't think its the number that matters. I think if buying shoes starts to cause trouble financially or trouble in your relationships, yet you still dont stop, then its an addiction.
  • KenzieQsMommy
    November 18, 2012 at 10:26 AM
    I totally agree

Quoting anotherhalf:

I don't think its the number that matters. I think if buying shoes starts to cause trouble financially or trouble in your relationships, yet you still dont stop, then its an addiction.

• aneela
    by aneela
    November 18, 2012 at 10:27 AM

so 500 pairs is ok if you can afford it?

Quoting anotherhalf:

• aneela
    by aneela
    November 18, 2012 at 10:28 AM

how about 700 pairs but still no $$ trouble?

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

I totally agree

Quoting anotherhalf:

• KenzieQsMommy
    November 18, 2012 at 10:30 AM
    If it doesn't negatively impact her life and relationships its not an addiction, IMO.
    But damn that's a lot!!!

Quoting aneela:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

I totally agree

Quoting anotherhalf:

• aneela
    by aneela
    November 18, 2012 at 10:33 AM

ha ha well i dont personally know anyone like that but was just trying to get a # from people...

even 200 pairs...i mean how often will a woman cycle thru 200 pairs??

an average person not rich ppl

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

If it doesn't negatively impact her life and relationships its not an addiction, IMO.
    But damn that's a lot!!!

Quoting aneela:

• KenzieQsMommy
    November 18, 2012 at 10:44 AM
    Well I'm the wrong person to ask LOL. I buy a pair of shoes and wear them till the soles wear out haha

Quoting aneela:

ha ha well i dont personally know anyone like that but was just trying to get a # from people...

even 200 pairs...i mean how often will a woman cycle thru 200 pairs??

an average person not rich ppl

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

But damn that's a lot!!!

Quoting aneela:

• aneela
    by aneela
    November 18, 2012 at 10:45 AM

i have a pair of shoes that i bought in 2003 and still wear and yes the bottoms are worn LOL..as long as water isnt getting into them...i can still wear it

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Well I'm the wrong person to ask LOL. I buy a pair of shoes and wear them till the soles wear out haha

• KenzieQsMommy
    November 18, 2012 at 10:47 AM
    Totally! I have these flat ballet shoes I bought in Ireland and I refuse to throw them out. I just dont wear them when the ground is wet haha

Quoting aneela:

i have a pair of shoes that i bought in 2003 and still wear and yes the bottoms are worn LOL..as long as water isnt getting into them...i can still wear it

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

• aneela
    by aneela
    November 18, 2012 at 10:48 AM

i pretty much wear this pair 90% of the time i leave the house for errands LOL so it's well worth the $15 I spent at Target all those years ago

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Totally! I have these flat ballet shoes I bought in Ireland and I refuse to throw them out. I just dont wear them when the ground is wet haha

Quoting aneela:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Frugalistas

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts