Frugalistas

amandap33
swagbucks, my points?
November 8, 2012 at 11:15 PM

I recently joined swagbucks and mypoints but don't get very far,  what's the best way to earn points?

Replies

• KenzieQsMommy
    November 8, 2012 at 11:39 PM

I don't use my points but with swagbucks I watch the videos and take the polls everyday and play their games. You can search on their search engine to earn and take the surveys if you qualify.

• KenzieQsMommy
    November 8, 2012 at 11:40 PM

And check out the daily deals! You never know what they're offering that will earn you points that you were going to buy anyway.

• michiganmom116
    November 9, 2012 at 7:37 AM

I earn a LOT Of points everyday with Swagbucks. 

• Install their toolbar on your browser for 1 point every day that you open your browser. 
    • Do the Daily Poll for another point. 
    • Follow the NOSO for 2 more points. 
    • Complete the brand activities listed on the SB homepage. 
    • Watch the SBTV videos (you only have to have them playing long enough to get the 10% on your progress bar, and you can have them playing in an open browser window all day while you're doing other things) for up to 150 points a day, 3 points for every time you fill the progress bar.
    • Do as many surveys as you can, and don't be discouraged if you are disqualified for 9 out of 10 of them.  The more surveys you take, the more you'll get to try.  Most of the surveys will show up from noon on, since SB is on Pacific time.
    • Try to reach the daily goal (on the homepage) every day (and it's possible even if you all you do is watch videos).  The bonus points awarded (usually on the 5th of the next month) are VERY helpful!
    • check out sbcodez.com frequently throughout the day for Swag codes that you can put in the little box on the SB homepage for more points.
  • haileys_mommy06
    November 9, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Don't forget you can search. I've gotten up to 33 points in one search!

Quoting michiganmom116:

• Install their toolbar on your browser for 1 point every day that you open your browser. 
    • Watch the SBTV videos (you only have to have them playing long enough to get the 10% on your progress bar, and you can have them playing in an open browser window all day while you're doing other things) for up to 150 points a day, 3 points for every time you fill the progress bar.
    • Do as many surveys as you can, and don't be discouraged if you are disqualified for 9 out of 10 of them.  The more surveys you take, the more you'll get to try.  Most of the surveys will show up from noon on, since SB is on Pacific time.
    • Try to reach the daily goal (on the homepage) every day (and it's possible even if you all you do is watch videos).  The bonus points awarded (usually on the 5th of the next month) are VERY helpful!
    • check out sbcodez.com frequently throughout the day for Swag codes that you can put in the little box on the SB homepage for more points.

• michiganmom116
    November 9, 2012 at 10:27 AM

That's right!  I got 59 SB once last month.  WOW!  I can usually get dubs every day.

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

Don't forget you can search. I've gotten up to 33 points in one search!

Quoting michiganmom116:

• michiganmom116
    November 9, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Do you make many points with the games?

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

I don't use my points but with swagbucks I watch the videos and take the polls everyday and play their games. You can search on their search engine to earn and take the surveys if you qualify.

• JakeandEmmasMom
    November 9, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Also, if you "like" the Swagbucks page on Facebook, they will often publish codes that are good for about an hour or so to award bonus points.  Sometimes there is a trivia question and you put the answer in the Promo Code box, other times they just post a code.

• michiganmom116
    November 9, 2012 at 10:31 AM
    ....just won 10 SB with one search....
  • michiganmom116
    November 9, 2012 at 10:32 AM

sbcodez.com posts all of the codes from all over:  Facebook, Twitter, SB Blog, SB homepage, etc.

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

Also, if you "like" the Swagbucks page on Facebook, they will often publish codes that are good for about an hour or so to award bonus points.  Sometimes there is a trivia question and you put the answer in the Promo Code box, other times they just post a code.

• JakeandEmmasMom
    November 9, 2012 at 11:00 AM

That's good to know!  I've never heard of them.

Quoting michiganmom116:

sbcodez.com posts all of the codes from all over:  Facebook, Twitter, SB Blog, SB homepage, etc.

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

Frugalistas