Featured Posts
amandap33
swagbucks, my points?
November 8, 2012 at 11:15 PM

I recently joined swagbucks and mypoints but don't get very far,  what's the best way to earn points?

Replies

• haileys_mommy06
    November 9, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I always make 10 pts playing 10 games of worDrop. You have to submit your score. For every 2 that you submit, you get 2 points. 

Quoting michiganmom116:

Do you make many points with the games?

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

I don't use my points but with swagbucks I watch the videos and take the polls everyday and play their games. You can search on their search engine to earn and take the surveys if you qualify.

• michiganmom116
    November 9, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Thanks!

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

I always make 10 pts playing 10 games of worDrop. You have to submit your score. For every 2 that you submit, you get 2 points. 

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

I don't use my points but with swagbucks I watch the videos and take the polls everyday and play their games. You can search on their search engine to earn and take the surveys if you qualify.

• haileys_mommy06
    November 9, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I always play worDrop. 10 games for 10 points. Just be sure to submit your score. Every 2 scores submitted is 2 points. 

Quoting WildCat73:

If you notice i have SB Pending 173 release date is 11/15/2012

I watch the videosm take polls and do the surveys. I have never gotten swagbucks on games ( might be playing the wrong ones). If I shop online i do the shop and earn , look for my store that i am doing online shopping on and go to the website from the shop and earn on swagbucks. I am right now pending 

Order DateSB Credit Date  Order DetailsAmountSB Pending  SB Credited
    10/14/1211/15/12
    Kmart
    $43.16173

• haileys_mommy06
    November 9, 2012 at 12:57 PM

You're welcome =)

Quoting michiganmom116:

Thanks!

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

• michiganmom116
    November 9, 2012 at 1:52 PM
    You've got to stick with it. I've redeemed points for $75 worth of Amazon gift cards, just this week.
  • michiganmom116
    November 9, 2012 at 1:53 PM
    LOL It may seem like all I do is sit at the computer, but SB is something that I can leave and come back to throughout the day.
  • MommyIn2008
    November 9, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I just joined Swagbucks and so far it seeps pretty cool I'm in no hurry to get tons of points but  I seem to be earning them pretty quickly.

• bookworm14
    November 9, 2012 at 2:19 PM
    Gotcha!! Do you see the lightbulb go on above my head! Thanks for the screenshot & the tips :)

Quoting michiganmom116:

and ^^^that^^^ is the 2nd search win for the day, we refer to that as "dubs" for "doubles"
  • michiganmom116
    November 9, 2012 at 2:23 PM

You are very welcome!  Good luck!

Quoting bookworm14:

Gotcha!! Do you see the lightbulb go on above my head! Thanks for the screenshot & the tips :)

Quoting michiganmom116:

and ^^^that^^^ is the 2nd search win for the day, we refer to that as "dubs" for "doubles"

• pixiemg1
    November 9, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Love swagbucks,  I get my points from searchs, surveys and doing the daily poll & noso.  I do enough every month to get $25 in Amazon giftcards.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts