Frugalistas

KenzieQsMommy
OT- I Have My First Dr's Appt Tomorrow!
October 8, 2012 at 10:18 PM

I am sooooo excited!! I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow and I finally get a real due date! I am seriously pumped to go lol. We also get an ultrasound but I found out this evening that I only get one ultrasound throughout the pregnancy so I'm going to ask ( as much as it hurts!) if we can wait on the ultrasound until finding out the sex of the baby. We'll see! If not we'll have to pay for it. Weak!

But YAY! I'm so excited!

Replies

• KenzieQsMommy
    October 9, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Something similar happened when I was 14 weeks with dd. We got rear ended in a car accident and I got an extra ultrasound.

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

With our son I technically was to get only one ultrasound. But then at  6 months pregnant.  Got sick.  Ended up spending the night in the hospital.  Got a second ultrasound.  That luckily insurance paid for.  They said we only got one.  But the second was emergency reasons they probably called it.

• KenzieQsMommy
    October 9, 2012 at 10:15 AM

baby dustSending labor dust your way!! I hope she comes soon!

Quoting Stacie03:

Woohoo! I hopefully will be having my baby any day now. I'm 40weeks next Monday but am hoping for her to come anytime now.

• JakeandEmmasMom
    October 9, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Woo hoo!!  Very exciting!

• AzariahsMother
    October 9, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Sounds so exciting I am happy for you, and hope appt goes great! 

• lyrick24
    October 9, 2012 at 10:42 AM

good luck! so exciting!

• lillucky8
    Jen
    October 9, 2012 at 11:19 AM
    Oh..hmm...

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Quoting lillucky8:

One ultrasound? Huh?

I only had the bare minimum which was the first trimester screening and the anatomy scan bc my doc didnt order more this time around.

Yeah, when I was on Medicaid with DD it was the saem. But I got an extra ultrasound at 14 weeks because we were rear ended in a car accident. Insurance coverd it because it was an emergency.

• specialwingz
    October 9, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Anxiouslly waiting for an update on the due date.  =)

• matreshka
    October 9, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Awesome! How did it go?

• TheBabyFactory4
    October 9, 2012 at 4:14 PM
    Yay!!! You're making me want to be pregnant again
  • mamabearlehman
    October 9, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Really??? I got at least 12 ultrasounds with my first baby and probably 5 with the second baby. I was high risk though. I think if I have a 3rd baby I don't want to find out the gender. Congrats on your pregnancy. SO exciting!

Frugalistas