These are the only links I could find for Halloween candy this year. This can't be it. I'm expecting at least about 60 trick or treaters this year, depending on the weather. Do you ladies know of any deals for Halloween this year? How are you saving money this year?
- $1/1 Nestle Buncha Crunch Candy printable
- $1/1 Wonka or Nestle Halloween Candy Target printable
- $1.50/2 Mars Bagged Snack Size Candy Target printable
- $2/2 Hershey’s Chocolate Candy Item Target printable
- $1/2 Wonka Jelly Beans printable
- $0.30/1 Haribo Product printable
- $2.50 off when you buy any TWO bags of NESTLÉ® assorted candy, 32 oz. or larger
- $1.50 off when you buy any THREE bags of NESTLÉ® fun size or Halloween candy, 9.2-12.8 oz.
- $1.50 off when you buy any TWO bags of NESTLÉ® fun size or Halloween candy, 18-24 oz.
- $2.50 off when you buy any TWO bags of WONKA® Candy, 32 oz or larger
- $1.50 off when you buy any THREE bags of WONKA® Candy 9.47-12 oz
by muthrof_2October 6, 2012 at 2:04 PMDang.wish I could print those! I just buy it full price or clip from the paper :/
by beebeareOctober 6, 2012 at 3:46 PMWe don't celebrate Halloween, so we don't buy candy, can't get cheaper then that lol.
by pampireOctober 6, 2012 at 4:00 PM
I don't buy it! We have never gotten trick or treaters at this house. I think it's because we live on a street with too much traffic. I bet when we move we'll get some. I noticed a fair number of kids in the area and it's on a dead end. I'll save money buying candy we don't like. That way it will last until Halloween!
by LongBeachLizOctober 6, 2012 at 4:06 PMAfter Halloween we buy little toys on clearance. Then we give out little toys the next year.
October 7, 2012 at 10:10 AM
October 7, 2012 at 10:19 AM
I save money by not handing out candy.
October 7, 2012 at 10:22 AMWe aren't home so we don't buy. I tried last year and my neighborhood said 3 older kids got all of it just cause we were not home to pass it out. So I'm not buying again.