Frugalistas

Featured Posts
aneela
is this on your kid's wishlist this year? - 10/4
by aneela
October 4, 2012 at 8:49 PM

LeapFrog LeapPad 2: It might actually be enough to save your iPad.

leapfrog leappad 2

The LeapFrog LeapPad 2 is going to be an incredibly hot toy for Christmas 2012, and it’s no mystery as to why. It’s one of the best learning tablets on the market, and it could be your saving grace (not to mention one of your child’s favorite toys.) With double the memory capacity of the original LeapPad, a sleek, attractive design, a multitude of games and apps, and close to flawless functioning, it will be hard to go wrong with this tablet.

Read our full review of the LeapFrog LeapPad 2

Replies

• TheBabyFactory4
    October 4, 2012 at 8:52 PM
    No. My oldest DD has my old iPhone as an iPod and can dl a bunch of cool apps and my 2nd DD is gonna get her dads old iPhone for Christmas this yr. I'm thinking of getting DS a used NDS
  • Lindsi19
    October 4, 2012 at 9:06 PM
    My 4 and 7 year old both got the first LeapPad last year. They love them!
  • chrissysnow22
    October 4, 2012 at 9:30 PM
    I'm thing about it
  • CJsMommy622
    October 4, 2012 at 9:32 PM
    Nope. I'd rather save the money and buy an iPad since it can grow with them!
  • michiganmom116
    October 4, 2012 at 9:36 PM

No.

• laurag8707
    October 4, 2012 at 10:24 PM

No I will just be saving the money and buying an ipad rather then get the leapster.

• chinosruca
    October 5, 2012 at 12:57 AM
    No. I am getting a Kurio tablet for my 9 year old.
  • a_and_j_momma
    October 5, 2012 at 1:03 AM
    I have the original leappad for my son. I won't be upgrading bc he still loves it
  • BraydensMama163
    October 5, 2012 at 1:09 AM
    We bought DS the origional last year. He played it just a few times. I was very disappointed in how slow it was and how bad the graphics were.

This year both kids will be getting nabi 2 tablets with android and icecream sandwich.

Worth the money. I been doing my research since our flop last Christmas.
  • spcmom
    by spcmom
    October 5, 2012 at 1:14 AM
    Nope, we go with the more traditional, no batteries required gifts like books and board games

Frugalistas

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts