Featured Posts
shadenn766
love my favorite bar soap...but soap chips...ugh, i hate em...
October 3, 2012 at 8:11 AM

ok ladies, whats your favorite soap (bar or liquid)?...as for bar lovers what do you do with those annoying soap chips?

Replies

• shadenn766
    October 3, 2012 at 8:13 AM

i toss those things so fast...lol...cant stand em, and my favorite soaps are:

ivory

oatmeal body wash or baby wash

• Stacie03
    October 3, 2012 at 8:50 AM
    I grate dove bars melt into water and have a great body wash and no little pieces left over.
  • TheBabyFactory4
    October 3, 2012 at 8:51 AM
    I hate bar soap. I use body wash
  • e.sugarbaby
    October 3, 2012 at 9:01 AM
    Quoting Stacie03:

I grate dove bars melt into water and have a great body wash and no little pieces left over.

When you grate them...do they mix well into the water....I was wondering about melting them. I hate to throw them away and have been trying to figure out a way to reuse them. It seems like such a waste....

Thoughts?

Thanks
  • arkansasmama08
    October 3, 2012 at 9:03 AM
    Lol. I use body wash. But if anybody uses Ivory, try nuking a piece sometime. Kids'll get a kick out of it ;)
  • iamcafemom83
    October 3, 2012 at 9:08 AM
    I use the dove sensitive skin bars on my son. They work wonders on his exczema skin!

I hate when they get down to chips, I use it til it's gone. My sister grates a dove bar for her cloth diaper soap. Mixes it with baking soda I believe.
  • shadenn766
    October 3, 2012 at 9:10 AM

o my word...where have you been all of my life???...lol..i toss those things in the trash...thats a great idea...thanks for sharing:)

Quoting Stacie03:

• shadenn766
    October 3, 2012 at 9:11 AM

dove sensitive is a good soap , i use it sometimes too...and the body wash

Quoting iamcafemom83:

I use the dove sensitive skin bars on my son. They work wonders on his exczema skin!

I hate when they get down to chips, I use it til it's gone. My sister grates a dove bar for her cloth diaper soap. Mixes it with baking soda I believe.

• shadenn766
    October 3, 2012 at 9:12 AM

what kind of body wash do you like?...dove is a good one and babywash

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

I hate bar soap. I use body wash

• shadenn766
    October 3, 2012 at 9:14 AM

does anybody use or like babywash?...it smells great!!!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN