Featured Posts
shadenn766
love my favorite bar soap...but soap chips...ugh, i hate em...
October 3, 2012 at 8:11 AM

ok ladies, whats your favorite soap (bar or liquid)?...as for bar lovers what do you do with those annoying soap chips?

Replies

• shadenn766
    October 3, 2012 at 8:13 AM

i toss those things so fast...lol...cant stand em, and my favorite soaps are:

ivory

oatmeal body wash or baby wash

• Stacie03
    October 3, 2012 at 8:50 AM
    I grate dove bars melt into water and have a great body wash and no little pieces left over.
  • TheBabyFactory4
    October 3, 2012 at 8:51 AM
    I hate bar soap. I use body wash
  • e.sugarbaby
    October 3, 2012 at 9:01 AM
    Quoting Stacie03:

I grate dove bars melt into water and have a great body wash and no little pieces left over.

When you grate them...do they mix well into the water....I was wondering about melting them. I hate to throw them away and have been trying to figure out a way to reuse them. It seems like such a waste....

Thoughts?

Thanks
  • arkansasmama08
    October 3, 2012 at 9:03 AM
    Lol. I use body wash. But if anybody uses Ivory, try nuking a piece sometime. Kids'll get a kick out of it ;)
  • iamcafemom83
    October 3, 2012 at 9:08 AM
    I use the dove sensitive skin bars on my son. They work wonders on his exczema skin!

I hate when they get down to chips, I use it til it's gone. My sister grates a dove bar for her cloth diaper soap. Mixes it with baking soda I believe.
  • shadenn766
    October 3, 2012 at 9:10 AM

o my word...where have you been all of my life???...lol..i toss those things in the trash...thats a great idea...thanks for sharing:)

Quoting Stacie03:

• shadenn766
    October 3, 2012 at 9:11 AM

dove sensitive is a good soap , i use it sometimes too...and the body wash

Quoting iamcafemom83:

I use the dove sensitive skin bars on my son. They work wonders on his exczema skin!

I hate when they get down to chips, I use it til it's gone. My sister grates a dove bar for her cloth diaper soap. Mixes it with baking soda I believe.

• shadenn766
    October 3, 2012 at 9:12 AM

what kind of body wash do you like?...dove is a good one and babywash

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

I hate bar soap. I use body wash

• shadenn766
    October 3, 2012 at 9:14 AM

does anybody use or like babywash?...it smells great!!!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts