Frugalistas

Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
Welcome to Frugalistas! Have a seat and introduce yourself.
August 4, 2011 at 12:45 PM

wave     

Welcome to Frugalistas! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Frugalistas! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

***Check out The Marketplace!***

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• kyledavidsmom
    August 4, 2011 at 12:51 PM

Hi i am Tara mother to 4 and i love this group.

• specialwingz
    August 4, 2011 at 1:07 PM

welcome

Quoting kyledavidsmom:

Hi i am Tara mother to 4 and i love this group.

• DawnPratt23
    August 4, 2011 at 1:09 PM

Hi! My name is Dawn, mom of 4, three are 5 yrs and younger. I am a military wife, Genealogist, crafter and blogger. I love CM, have been here for 4 yrs come November. Frugalistas is a WONDERFUL group!!!

• sweetsurprise13
    August 4, 2011 at 3:15 PM

HI, I am Jennifer and a sahm to one son who starts prek in a few weeks. I love this group and love saving money!

I also love freebies and coupons!

• GrandmaSherry
    August 4, 2011 at 4:40 PM

Hi I'm Sherry!  I am the wife of a minister, mom to 4 mostly grown children (2 boys, twin girls) and grandmother to 2 precious little girls!  I love to read, cross-stitch, bake and spend time with my hubby.  We are very involved in our community and enjoy those activities together.  I also love to stretch our dollars...and I love Frugalistas!

• chrissysnow22
    August 4, 2011 at 9:59 PM
    Hi everybody! I'm Christian I'm 24 years old wife to Franklin almost 2years and mommy to Christopher almost 1yr old. I love saving money, spending wisely, and I LOVE the frugalista group!
  • ckjishak
    August 5, 2011 at 12:15 AM

Hi everyone i am new to the group and I would like to introduce myself . I am married and have boy who is 6 and girl who is 5 years . You can call me Carol and i love using coupons and save as much as i  can .I love this group.

• chrissysnow22
    August 5, 2011 at 2:03 AM
    Hi Carol! Welcome to the group. I love coupons too. It's nice to meet you and I hope to see you around.

Quoting ckjishak:

Hi everyone i am new to the group and I would like to introduce myself . I am married and have boy who is 6 and girl who is 5 years . You can call me Carol and i love using coupons and save as much as i  can .I love this group.

• jess80
    by jess80
    August 5, 2011 at 2:06 AM

Hi,I'm Jess I have 2 kids and a fiance.I like to save money any way I can!

• GrandmaSherry
    August 5, 2011 at 8:30 AM

Quoting ckjishak:

Hi Carol....Welcome to Frugalistas!  Sooooo glad you are here!

wave

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Frugalistas

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts