Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
Welcome to Frugalistas! Have a seat and introduce yourself.
August 4, 2011 at 12:45 PM

wave     

Welcome to Frugalistas! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Frugalistas! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

***Check out The Marketplace!***

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• chrissysnow22
    August 5, 2011 at 8:45 AM
    Hi Jess! Welcome to the group. C'mon and jump right on in.

Quoting jess80:

Hi,I'm Jess I have 2 kids and a fiance.I like to save money any way I can!

• kcmb
    by kcmb
    August 5, 2011 at 11:18 AM

Hi everyone! I am Kasey, I am married and have 2 boys ages 5 and 7! (that means that there are many of surprises around my house with my little mischief makers!) I dont have a lot of free time. I work full time and there is always something sticky to clean up when I get home for the day!  I am always looking for ways to save money, and it seems spend money :) Thats how it usually goes! I have been following this group for the past couple of days and I am impressed with how creative and wonderful everyone is. Hope to see everyone around! have a nice weekend

• reillersmm
    August 5, 2011 at 2:21 PM

Hi! My name is Dreama and I am a 20 year old mom, of one son. I am a SAHM, a bargain hunter, my entire families fiance executive, a toddler wrangler, and laundry pro. I am learning to be a frugal and thrifty housewife, learning to balance a budget for the needs of my household on my husband income. Any tips, advice, or ideas are always appreciated, any questions feel free to ask.

Reillersmm

• chrissysnow22
    August 5, 2011 at 2:26 PM
    Hi Kasey, I'm Christian. I have a 10month old lil boy and I am always amazed at how much he is able to destroy in such a short period of time.
    I look forward to seeing you around here.

Quoting kcmb:

Hi everyone! I am Kasey, I am married and have 2 boys ages 5 and 7! (that means that there are many of surprises around my house with my little mischief makers!) I dont have a lot of free time. I work full time and there is always something sticky to clean up when I get home for the day!  I am always looking for ways to save money, and it seems spend money :) Thats how it usually goes! I have been following this group for the past couple of days and I am impressed with how creative and wonderful everyone is. Hope to see everyone around! have a nice weekend

• chrissysnow22
    August 5, 2011 at 2:31 PM
    Hi Dreama! You rock! I can't wait to see you around her posting and replying. Again welcome.

Quoting reillersmm:

Hi! My name is Dreama and I am a 20 year old mom, of one son. I am a SAHM, a bargain hunter, my entire families fiance executive, a toddler wrangler, and laundry pro. I am learning to be a frugal and thrifty housewife, learning to balance a budget for the needs of my household on my husband income. Any tips, advice, or ideas are always appreciated, any questions feel free to ask.

Reillersmm

• Beth100
    by Beth100
    August 5, 2011 at 4:23 PM

Hi!  My name is Beth Jordan.  I live in Idaho.  My husband and I are retired.  I have two grown daughters.  My husband has two grown step-sons, and he was the only father they ever knew and he is great at being a step-dad!  I am community oriented.  I enjoy going to different community events and serving in the community, as well.

I joined Cafemom originally because I have a nine year old ASD grandson. He was about 4 or 5, at the time I joined.   As part of my research on the subject, I stumbled onto Cafemom and have been happily running with this gang of wonderful women for many years. 

I have met so many wonderful women in this forum and the best thing I have learned is that I am NOT alone.  No matter what the problem......someone else is dealing with the same thing.  And we can help each other......giving each other hope is the best gift, because often "Hope is alll we have".  Beth100

• michiganmom116
    August 5, 2011 at 4:29 PM

Hi!  I'm Rhonda, married and mom to 5, future step-grandma to Lily and soon to have another granddaughter in December! 

I was raised in a frugal family, it's part of my heritage.  My specialty is planning meals around what is a seemingly empty pantry.  I also plant and tend and harvest (and can or freeze) a large garden every summer, along with raising our own chickens for our freezer. 

I enjoy playing volleyball, swimming, riding bike, jogging, and hiking.  My hobbies include horseback riding, needlecrafts, reading, and playing piano, and I'm always eager to try more!

• DawnPratt23
    August 5, 2011 at 8:31 PM
    Hi Carol, welcome to Frugalistas!! We love sharing coupons and savings here.

Quoting ckjishak:

Hi everyone i am new to the group and I would like to introduce myself . I am married and have boy who is 6 and girl who is 5 years . You can call me Carol and i love using coupons and save as much as i  can .I love this group.

• klring73
    August 6, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Hello all!!!    My name is Karen I am a mom to four ranging in ages from 4months old to 18 years old!  I am married and a SAHM. I love this group cause I am always looking for a good deal and need to strech my dollar as much as possible!!

• chrissysnow22
    August 7, 2011 at 9:19 PM

welcome

Quoting klring73:

Hello all!!!    My name is Karen I am a mom to four ranging in ages from 4months old to 18 years old!  I am married and a SAHM. I love this group cause I am always looking for a good deal and need to strech my dollar as much as possible!!

This post is locked, so you can't reply.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts