Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
ora120
When we fight he threatens me to call my ex-husband
by ora120
April 13, 2016 at 4:46 PM
Hi ladies
I know what I'm going to share with you for advise is wierd , but here is what happens. When me and my husband fight as all couples , I mean the ordinary fights , he most of the times says: I should call the family of your ex , I should ask about your baehviour. My husband him self has ex-wife and kids. Icould do the same to him. I need someone to but the proper words in my mouth so he stops this . It really burns me. I started imagin my ex-husband and his family sitting in my house and watch my daily life

Replies

• CampHarris
    April 13, 2016 at 4:57 PM

I'd tell him he's about to have a lot to talk about with my ex... like them both being my ex.

• ora120
    by ora120
    April 13, 2016 at 5:00 PM
    Life sucks isn't it
  • hotmama404
    April 13, 2016 at 5:03 PM
    That might make me think about my behavior. What exact behavior is he talking about? If it's silly, then you need to reevaluate what kind of men you marry. If it really is something that is easily cganged, then why stick to your guns?

I changed a lot for my ex and he was never happy. I wasn't happy with who I was potraying myself to be. The next relationship I promised myself I would be myself no matter what, if he was happy with me, the he was a keeper! If he wasnt, he could move on.

I am very happily married now!
  • mamasunshine200
    April 13, 2016 at 5:04 PM
    He's a man child. Dump him before he cause you more problems than you need. That's a dickhead move.
  • jamamama00
    April 13, 2016 at 5:05 PM
    I would tell him to go right ahead and I would dial the number for him but as soon as he hangs up you're calling his ex
  • mama_danetta
    April 13, 2016 at 5:08 PM
    So why does he propose to do this? For what purpose?
  • aheasley
    April 13, 2016 at 5:09 PM
    I would try talking to him when you are not arguing and explain how you feel. If he cares about you and your feelings he will stop.
  • ora120
    by ora120
    April 13, 2016 at 5:10 PM
    He wanted to prove that I'm always wrong and all woman are the same

Quoting mama_danetta: So why does he propose to do this? For what purpose?
  • MOM-RN
    by MOM-RN
    April 13, 2016 at 5:12 PM
    You tell him to grow up and stop being an ass. Also, how often are you fighting and what are you fighting about? I can't remember the last time DH and I argued about something.
  • mama_danetta
    April 13, 2016 at 5:15 PM
    Seems like a weird way to prove such a thing, of it were proveable. He sounds like a real ass. I'd tell him to go get some counseling, or I'd be gone.

Quoting ora120: He wanted to prove that I'm always wrong and all woman are the same

Quoting mama_danetta: So why does he propose to do this? For what purpose?

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts